Thank God ya'll haven't seen me on the news yet..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I haven't touched base here in quite a few days and I.m still around but....it's been a real busy and emotionally stressful week..as follows....

It all started out tuesday evening when my wife asked...

"Did you hear our phone ring at 2:00am last night?"

and i hadn't...then she went on to tell me that it was one of our oldest daughters old aqquaintances who called...a known local wannabee "Bloods" gang member...and he left a very disturbing message that went like this...

"Lock your doors and windows....something strange is going to happen tonight.....i'm feeling disturbed."

There was also voice mail from the same evening on our oldest daughters cell phone...a cell phone that's not been in her pocession for well over a month now...we took it from her...a voice mail from another of the same "Bloods" crew....telling her that they had a motel room...offered to drive by and pick her up and?..."wanted to get up in them guts"...wifey insisted that i call the police...so I did..and tuesday night they came and took a report...as Candice (just turned 15 years old 3 months ago) swore she hadn't had contact with these people in months.

So wed. night...(the next evening)..i rolling up our street on the way home from work and wifey is having a pow-wow with our neighbour lady of 18 years..letting my wife know that her hubby had been seeing Candice letting some young afro-american men in our home during the afternoons in that short interm of her getting home from school and me or wifey getting home from work...and at the time?...Candice was also "Missing"....and wifey was on full freak as she had let her "Go Jogging"...like an hour an a 1/2 ago....and my two youngest, my wife and several friends and neighbours had been looking for her..then outta the blue?...she comes walking up the street.

My wife lambasted her with interogating questions and finally?...my middle daughter couldn't take it no more and cuts loose screaming at her oldest sister to just tell the truth or that she would...and as it turns out?....Candice was having sexual relations with said young black man...not just every afternoon but...as it turns out?...he also spent the night with her in my home while i was off hunting last thanksgiving...with my wife and other daughters sleeping sound in bed?...Candice would unlock the back door at 2:00am and sneak him in and then sneak him out her bedroom window in the wee morning hours...and she also did this while I was home...just last saturday night....and as it turns out?...this young black male ain't so young....18 almost 19 years old and still in the 11th grade.

Candice has several appointments coming up with Detectives and Councelors....and her not so young black male boyfriend (that's been sneaking in my house in the middle of the night) has a 25 year long appointment coming up for Statutory Rape.

Sorry i haven't been around much lately...and sorry for pouring my soul and dirty laundry out here...but i didn't want anybody thinking i left town....just my sanity...it's been a rough week.

L8R, Bill.
sad.gif

Hey Bill, Sorry to hear!! Wow that is some story!! I have no idea how I am going to handle stuff like this. My daughter is 12 but times flies!! I better get rid of the hand guns, because I would get locked up for sure for life. Sounds like you have it worked out with police and counselors. Good luck my friend!! I'll be thinking about ya!!

Man, this is why I do not wish to reproduce.

Sorry to hear the bad news.

Man that's got to be hard you. Hope you get that dirty sob locked up for a long time! What kind of sick f@#k takes advantage of a young girl like that! Man if things were like they were in the good ol days...problem solved!
guns.gif

Good luck, try to keep a strait head, you got a prayer from me.

(StuckInBaghdad @ Jan. 27 2007,09:20) Man that's got to be hard you. Hope you get that dirty sob locked up for a long time! What kind of sick f@#k takes advantage of a young girl like that! Man if things were like they were in the good ol days...problem solved!
guns.gif

Good luck, try to keep a strait head, you got a prayer from me.
actually?...i wanna shoot my dogs....especially the little fugger that stays in the house...he didn't even bark..sleepy 'lil fugger.
mad.gif

Having 2 daughters I dread these times. I wish your family the best and hope the charge against the individual sticks.

I do not know if you are a gun owner...but good thing you did not stumbled upon this stranger in your house in the middle of the night.

Good grief. I certainly feel for you. I know exactly what you are going through as I have two daughters, grown(?) now, in their late twenties. It will get better, but you & wifey will depend on one another. Hang in there Brother!!

I've got three teenage daughters myself. I feel your pain. Keep your chin up brotha

after the initial admission and shock of it all?...while my wife took our two youngest to church youth group and talked to our pastor?...i racked Candice over the coals and asked her why she'd compromised our home, put our family at risk and disrespected her own body like this....as she told me (with all her 15 year old wisdom) that she was "In Love"....and that this black guy was real nice and wasn't the n-word type...then she showed me a $60 bottle of Britney Spears perfume he had bought her for christmas...and then?...as i told her i was calling 911 again..(for two nights in a row)...she begged me not to press any charges against him and asked if i'd at least meet him before calling the cops on him....i smiled and said...Okay....call him and set up the meet...knowing full well what his response would be (and hoping that "That" would prove something to my naive, ditzy dumbazz of a daughter)..and sure enough?...he refused to meet me and dumped her...immediatedly...even hanging up on her after repeateded phone calls of her trying to warn him how bad things would be if he didn't man up and meet me...as i smiled and asked my daughter..."Didja learn anything yet?...is he still a wonderful guy your willing to disgrace your family for?"...her response?...."I OUGHTA CALL HIS MOTHER?"...as the ford lightbulb went off in my head and knowing better than to ask the little liar if she knew his moms number i told her.."Yeah!..that'll do it!...call his mom!"....and the dumbazz did....as i took the phone from her (after she dialed) and arranged a meeting with his mother...after filling her in on how lucky her son and i was not to have shot him by accident in my own home and how i thought we needed to meet face to face to discuss this...and got their home phone# and address...mission accomplished.

then..i called 911.

I hope and pray everything works out for the best. My daughter is 16. This story scares the poop out of me.

How you can stay sane during these times is amazing.
bowdown.gif

Keep the faith. I'm sending all of the good karma and good luck that I have to you. Catch...

Hey, I feel bad for your girl too! She probably truly believes this guy feels the same for her that she does for him.
sad.gif

(Poppy @ Jan. 27 2007,10:35) Hey, I feel bad for your girl too! She probably truly believes this guy feels the same for her that she does for him.  
sad.gif
She's proven herself both a liar and a sneak (and a few other things i don't wanna face right now) and my only regret is that this poor chump will be do'in some hard time at an early age and my daughter?....she seems clueless as to what sorta evil powers she is weilding causing serious grief and tragic outcomes in the lives of others....i asked the police to take her away to a juvenile detention center..they wouldn't....then coaxed me by saying...

"ya know Mr. Jinks....the law says you hafta feed, cloth and house your children but....it doesn't hafta be good food....or alot of it....and the clothes don't hafta be designer name brand and a mattress on the floor at the foot of your bed is all the housing that's required...and btw...corporal punishment isn't against the law as long as you don't leave any bruising that lasts more than three days."

and i thought....how nice.....we're allowed to inflict mental and physical abuse but....no corrective and/or effective forms of punishment?
rock.gif

The charge of "Statutory Rape" against this young man is in the hands of the state attourney and out of my wife and i'd control...as in the state of florida?...when it comes to a sub 16 year old female?..there is no such thing as "Concentual Sex"...this poor boy is gonna get hammered for some serious hard time and meanwhile?...my daughter gets what?....well...we could treat her like a dog i guess...but i don't think that'll do a whole lot for her apparent self-esteem issues.

Okay...now i'm both pissed annnnd confused.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Jesus Jinks .....what do you say to a post like this ? My hats off to ya, for letting the law handle it . You're a better person than I am ! And good call also on letting her make the phone call to him & finding out what a little prick he is .My angel is 12 now and I dread the headaches to come ! Keep us posted !

I only wish I could give you an answer that would fix everything immediately. Especially and most importantly where your kid is concerned.

I fear for her and you. I hope you'll stay in control and figure this out. I bet it would be good for YOU and your wife to get into counselling as well.

Just my one piece of advice, even though you didn't ask for it. I hope things get under control and very soon.

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jan. 27 2007,11:20) I only wish I could give you an answer that would fix everything immediately.  Especially and most importantly where your kid is concerned.

I fear for her and you.  I hope you'll stay in control and figure this out.  I bet it would be good for YOU and your wife to get into counselling as well.  

Just my one piece of advice, even though you didn't ask for it.  I hope things get under control and very soon.

--Wag--
Thanks Wag.....but i seriously doubt that there's anything any counselor could have to say that would affect my wife or i in any way....this event was the result of poor decisions and misbehavior on the part of our oldest daughter...as naive and confused about life and love as she may be...she's chosen to learn the hard way....as when a child reaches adolecense and begins to become their own person?...this shid called life has a way of hitting the fan every now and again...as i do my best to take it in stride...as life is much like riding a motorcycle...if ya brake hard and panic in the corners?...things don't work out to well as opposed to wicking on a bit more throttle, keeping a level head and looking ahead. L8R, Bill.
biggrin.gif

Sorry for all your problems, Wish I lived closer (you wouldnt need no stinking police) Hey think of it this way you are doing your best and thats all anyone can do.
You and your wife will get through this then you can post how you do it on this board cause I will need that info in 6-7 years.
Good luck!

pissed.gif
Just recently dispatched to a home. Single Mother enraged about 15 year old daughter doing the nasty in the woods behind the apartment. 15 year old had the, I could care less attitude, the mother in tears. I charged the 18 year old male with CSC to a minor. A week later I was contacted by the solicitors office and told to squash the warrant. Unknown to any of us, the CSC laws had just been amended or in process of being amended to allow consensual sexual contact between anyone 15 to 18 years of age. Just for your information the young wannabes are strapped these days and don't mind shooting. Most have zero on their moral compass and are looking to kill to gain membership or notoriety among peers. Watch your six and your families too. Your naive daughter has placed your entire home in danger. Anything missing
rock.gif

Good going on getting the home number and address. I hope you are able to get the charge to stick, I do not know the law in Fl but even though he is 18 it may be hard since your daughter is 15 some states allow 15 or 16 to be an age of consent and it is harder to get it to stick if the ages are less than 5 years apart. This was situations I ran into in IL in law enforcement.

She is lucky she has a caring father like you. If he is a "blood" and she is hanging out with him, her life would be in danger and so is the rest of your family. Maybe a trip to the local Morgue could be a arranged or local police dept. and see if they have crime photos from gang related deaths to really let her know what life she was heading towards with that scum bucket.

And I thought we had problems.. 2 boys ain't so bad after all..

I feel for ya Bill and I hope all works out.. (wiping tear from eyes).

Back