Texas Routes

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
OK. This is my ill attempt to start a thread that actually serves purpose within the community. The goal is to create a State-Wide route reference. Notice this thread is for "TEXAS" routes. Do a search of "your state + routes" and if nothing pulls up start a thread and mimic the title (exactly)7. Why? So we all can do a search of whatever state we're visiting and have quick reference. As well as, easy reference to local spots we may be missing.

Feel free to put out any advice on where to stop... watch out for turn... gas up here... how many miles...

This one is around 100 miles. Breakfast in Wimberley. No real stops after Blanco so fuel up and grab some water. Coming out of Blanco there is a SHARP turn to 1888 so don't miss it. Elevation changes, low/high speed sweeps, GREAT road condition with no construction. A lot of bikes take this route on Saturday up to Luckenbach.

TexasEastRoute.JPG

Is this the M/G for next weekend? I guess this is a good route for people out of Austin, as well as San Antonio, being that it is more centrally located.
Had a good ride today!

(Suijuris @ Aug. 12 2007,21:17) Is this the M/G for next weekend? I guess this is a good route for people out of Austin, as well as San Antonio, being that it is more centrally located.
Had a good ride today!
PM sent.

Back