Techmount - stem stand - POSITIVE experience

CoolRider

Registered
Alright, so I apologize for my last post being negative....so here's a karma counter with a positive experience.  

I ordered a stem stand from radarbusters.com (who use techmounts.com) on sunday.  I got a call today from techmounts to tell me that the blue mounts they have don't exactly match what I ordered, and would I mind if they sent one that was a darker blue or another color?  They also said that if I didn't like the color that they would gladly send out another one free of charge.

Now how's about that for a nice change of customer service pace?

Anywho....that's my two cents.

Happy Holidays all!

cool
post up a link to the site, i want one
beerchug.gif

I have blue one in stock too if anyone is interested.

Just so you know I am a full stemstand dealer if anyone is lookin.

I do like there product and service from them is Great!!

CoolRider, who did you talk to at Techmounts??? Was It Dee??? she is a great lady.

I have a techmount stem stand for my V1 and love it. very stable and secure and removable if need be. Does not interfere with my tankbag either.

I ordered a Valentine One last night....
biggrin.gif
Can you post up a picture?

Also, any idea on the part number or size?

Jester0769 need a price on a dbl . will it work with a 2" reaper style riser?
beerchug.gif

(ranman @ Dec. 20 2006,16:26) Jester0769 need a price on a dbl . will it work with a 2" reaper style riser?
beerchug.gif
Ran it'll work, but you will be limited in being able to adjust the stand towards the gauges... remember that it is a 6 mm stem... a douyble is what I have and the pics show it with 3/4 inch reapers...

(Jester0769 @ Dec. 20 2006,16:23) 79 bucks to your door for a double
Great price, just pinged my sister to call you to get me one for Christmas.... hahaha
beerchug.gif

Back