Front Stands?

Just thought of another question. I know you have to put the rear stand on before the front one. But could you put the bike in one of the floor mounted wheel chocks that hold the bike upright by the front wheel, then put it up on a rear stand too? Just curious.

Yes. I find that works well to center the bike before lifting the rear.

Do you plan on changing or rebuild shocks? If so... Stem is better, but with pitbulls you can buy the standard front stands and get the adaptor later...

So I've decided to go with the fork-lift type stand. Was browsing aroung on e-Bay look to find a good deal on a Pit Bull one and came across some T-Rex stands. Anybody use these? From the pics, they look pretty decent & come with a 35 year warranty. I can get a front fork lift stand from them for $48.45(+ $15 shipping) for black and the gold colored one's like Pit Bull are like $5 more. Even with the shipping, would be around 1/2 of what a Pit Bull would cost. Sounds like a good deal, especially with the warranty. Just wanted to see if anybody had any experience with them before I order one.

T-Rex Front Fork Lift Paddock Motorcycle Stand Black S:eBay Motors (item 290339767299 end time Nov-11-09 14:27:51 PST)
T-Rex Front Fork Lift Paddock Motorcycle Stand Black V:eBay Motors (item 300338623670 end time Nov-11-09 14:27:46 PST)
Motorcycle stand T-Rex stands front bike Gold S:eBay Motors (item 300338624337 end time Nov-11-09 14:30:56 PST)

Pit Bull good stand. CycleCat sooo much easier to lift and more secure because of design. Works super with aftermarket front fender. :laugh:
+1 love this (cycle cat) stand and for the money it was a steal. i didn't use mine for about 6mos and forgot i bought it. now, she goes up after every ride.

So I've decided to go with the fork-lift type stand. Was browsing aroung on e-Bay look to find a good deal on a Pit Bull one and came across some T-Rex stands. Anybody use these? From the pics, they look pretty decent & come with a 35 year warranty. I can get a front fork lift stand from them for $48.45(+ $15 shipping) for black and the gold colored one's like Pit Bull are like $5 more. Even with the shipping, would be around 1/2 of what a Pit Bull would cost. Sounds like a good deal, especially with the warranty. Just wanted to see if anybody had any experience with them before I order one.

T-Rex Front Fork Lift Paddock Motorcycle Stand Black S:eBay Motors (item 290339767299 end time Nov-11-09 14:27:51 PST)
T-Rex Front Fork Lift Paddock Motorcycle Stand Black V:eBay Motors (item 300338623670 end time Nov-11-09 14:27:46 PST)
Motorcycle stand T-Rex stands front bike Gold S:eBay Motors (item 300338624337 end time Nov-11-09 14:30:56 PST)

35 years???? I don't know! sounds risky!:laugh:

T-Rex Front Fork Lift Paddock Motorcycle Stand Black V:eBay Motors (item 300338623670 end time Nov-11-09 14: v i have the t-rex stands and like them .
Posted via Mobile Device

Back