Redline Front Fork Stand??

JJsBusaRox

Registered
So I'm in the market for a front stand and doing some research on the Redline's to see how they compare to the Pit Bull. I already have the Pit Bull S/S stand but was thinking about the Redline's since it is highly recommended by those who have them and are less expensive than the Pit's. My research was going great until I found the thread below.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/101739-please-help-front-stand.html

For those that have recently purchased a Redline front fork stand, has the stem issue been fixed? I compared pics from the Redline site and the OP of the above thead and the stems still look to be the same. Did the guy just goof on lifting his bike or is there a preffered method?

Would really appreciate some feedback on this if I am to buy a Redline. Thanks in advance.

I have the Redline Industrial front stand. Been using it for years. No problems at all. Its definately worth the extra $12.50. Better leverage to lift and heavier pins.

I ordered a redline headstem stand monday, it has yet to ship, maybe Ian has to build it? I will let you know how it works out once it gets here.

I have had a redline front and rear since 06 and never had an issue with either. The stems on top of my front stick out about half an inch. As was said in the other thread, they may not grab by much but as the bike comes up the contact increases. Mine has always been rock steady and has never slipped either going up with the bike or down.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back