TechMount customer service Top Notch

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Well you just never know about a company until you need something after the sale.... TechMount didn't disappoint with a very responsive solution to my problem. Seems that a while back I purchased a stem stand from another retailer. This retailer (shall remain nameless) sold me a stem stand for the wife's 07 GSXR 750 that was only 13mm (only thing is, it takes a 16mm). Now said retailer isn't carrying the TechMount stuff and I'm holding the bag on a $65 part... But, one quick call to the guys at techmount and they not only were very responsive to my problem but send me out a replacement on their dime no questions asked. :beerchug:

Thought I'd take the time to share a positive experience with a solid company.

sounds like a good firm , nice to see they do exist :beerchug:
when i purchased my 99 it had braided lines fitted but still had the original banjo bolts & bleed nipples, i contacted the supplier to see if i could purchase the stainless items seperatly, they sent me a set with new washers f.o.c. :thumbsup: nice when someone cares about their service

I needed new "o"rings for my tech mount and same deal they dropped them in the mail no charge to me at all..

Great customer service for shore.. :bowdown:

Back