Votes: 207 48.4%
  • dont care

Votes: 115 26.9%
  • not for me

Votes: 95 22.2%
  • as long as i dont see there face

Votes: 11 2.6%

• Total voters
here is fixed image... I can not see the print on any of the boxes but if you can, it should be legible..

fixed.jpg

It's kinda like peeps bikes. If it's not your skin, STFU!!

Last edited:
HAHA...I took the pic myself in a mirror. I sent it to Bill and he freaked out to, thinking it was backwards. BTW Bill got an assignment and we moved to Germany several months ago. Haven't been on in a whole min...the .org looks different...all spiffy ;)

HAHA...I took the pic myself in a mirror. I sent it to Bill and he freaked out to, thinking it was backwards. BTW Bill got an assignment and we moved to Germany several months ago. Haven't been on in a whole min...the .org looks different...all spiffy ;)
well have not seen you around much since the first MnG at Caps house.. :) That photo was a bit disturbing at first... :laugh:

Some women look hottttttttt with tattoos, others don't, I think its more that just the woman or just the tattoos!
Posted via Mobile Device

everything in moderation. I dont like a heavily tatted chick but with the lights off..........well you know.

My wife has a couple tats and they HOTT :laugh: But the can also be hidden.

Marie Tattoo 008.jpg

Imo tattoos do NOT belong on a woman or man for the matter.

A woman who takes care of herself, eats right, works out, has a little tan from sun, is significantly more attractive than any girl who has ink etched into their skin. Women are beautiful just the way they are.

The same applies for men, a muscular (non steroid) man is a lot better looking than one covered in ink.

Once again, only my opinions. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Last edited:
Back