Tank bag discussion - What looks the best

Matt-the-Knife

Registered
Ok all,
This seems to be more difficult than it should be. I'm having a hard time finding a tank bag that looks decent on the Busa. I know, i know, function vs. cool factor. But with me, it has to look good first! I know there's a cool tank bra with snaps for a tank bag and you can get them color matched EXCEPT for the '06 white and silver!!!! (What's up with that.....) Most magnetic tank bags have those ugly side pieces that extend too far down and cover the paint and graphics.Soooo, Anyone care to share some pics of what thye think looks good??? I'm thinking of just being a backpack guy.....

Thanks,

New guy......

I think the bagster tank cover with the bag that goes with it looks the best. I have an Endurance bag that attaches with a big magnetic pad. It works great and look good. Check out the Pashnit site to see the bagster.

Redline 2.jpg

Redline 1.jpg

This is what I use. Small but stylish and low profile too. Has a strap too for carrying it around.

Manta_Tank_Bag_Black-Silver_zoom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the orange and black 08. I wanted to get a bagster but they don't have that color and I don't want black cause it's going to cover my whole tank
Posted via Mobile Device

im lookin for a half-tankbra....

more for protection for the tank....

any inputs are appreciated, thnx....:cheerleader:

i put a manta on mine this weekend to ride to dc it jacked up my custom paint where the magnets held on my painter said it will buff out but looks like ass right now

i put a manta on mine this weekend to ride to dc it jacked up my custom paint where the magnets held on my painter said it will buff out but looks like ass right now

There have been many a custom paint ruined by magnet bags.
It seems to be fine on the oem paint though. How long had the paint been on before you put the bag on?

There have been many a custom paint ruined by magnet bags.
It seems to be fine on the oem paint though. How long had the paint been on before you put the bag on?

That's the thing. I had my bike painted last year and for the first few weeks it was very sensative. It's as hard as anything now and stands up to bumps and dings very well. What sucks is I still have the little issues from the first few weeks.

That's the thing. I had my bike painted last year and for the first few weeks it was very sensative. It's as hard as anything now and stands up to bumps and dings very well. What sucks is I still have the little issues from the first few weeks.

I think thats what most find out. The paint is not cured all the way yet.

Agreed, the bagster looks the best to me as well. Unfortunately they haven't followed through with all the colors so us guys with white or orange Busa's will have to hold our breath......

Back