Tampa ride 6/27

diesel

Registered
Finally made it to one of the rides-what an awesome time! Hills, turns,straights and barely any traffic. Tried my best to keep up with Gypsy, Raider and his wife. (This chick can ride!) Will bring camera next time.

Finally made it to one of the rides-what an awesome time! Hills, turns,straights and barely any traffic. Tried my best to keep up with Gypsy, Raider and his wife. (This chick can ride!) Will bring camera next time.
Is this a weekly ride?
Where and when do you meet?

I would like to find some folks to ride with on Sunday.

Cecil out...

Glad you made it out Diesel, sorry I missed it today. It's allways a good ride...

Yep, another good one. Sorry we cut out early... but had to have lunch on the beach!
tounge.gif

And I didn't even get twisties on the way back!!!
mad.gif

Thanks for the compliment Diesel, I try
wink.gif

Cecil- On the first and third Sunday it is a Motorsports sponsored ride and we meet at the Kash N Karry on Florida across from Motorsports. Come join us... it's always a great ride.
cool.gif

Maybe Revlis will even grace us with his presence one of these hot, sticky, muggy Sundays!
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Um... Not Sure... But..."|1088370357 -->

wink.gif

Yeah Yeah, I know... I'm a big Wuss...
sad.gif
It's just the heat and humidity that tends to chase me indoors this time of year. I got out for a few hours yesterday and had to cut out early do to some Nephew responsibilities. Bonus was I covered 33 miles of Interstate in 14 minutes.
laugh.gif
Oh the Busa is good for that!!!!

I'll see what is going on next weekend and how I feel, I'll try to get out there with you all... I hear that Raider is starting to think he's fast again...
wow.gif

smile.gif
Was another great ride~ Was good to meet some new peeps~ Everyone seem to ride well together~
Diesel, that SE looks mighty sweet up close and in person! Sorry for kickin out early.. next time we'll stay for the whole ride~
I really felt much more confidence with the new Diablos on today~ My lean angle is gettin better and better! Good thing RC51Guy hasn't been out lately.. I'd hate to have to make him look bad~  
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

He was moving pretty good yesterday as well... I think... Raider is hard to figure out, somedays he rides like He's got a cop behind him. Otherdays, he is off like a shot. We have on/off days but somedays he really is just off like a rocket...

You figure he's only got 42,000 miles on his Busa, So maybe he is still trying to settle into it....
laugh.gif
Not likely...

Glad it was a good ride...

Rev

I'll be back in a few weeks after I get back from vaca, I'm sure it will get more fun the more I get familiar with the roads. Everthing was great except on the way home coming out of this tight curve, I came up on a truck and trailer pulling out of a sidestreet taking up the WHOLE road! I just made it by him by the skin of my teeth!

Yeah Diesel, that's the one thing that makes me nervous, is farmers pulling out on those roads. Gotta keep the eyes WIDE open through there.

Glad you made it through... thank goodness for Busa power to pull you out of stuff like that.

We are going on vaca also. Won't be back on the rides until the 18th... so have fun out there everyone..hit some twisties for me!!
super.gif

Back