Tampa Int'l Auto Show Pics

Lamborghini's motorVator

LamboV12_copy.jpg

OK Lotus Has proof they have forgiven us for the whole Tea thing...

$40K, best handling car on the planet....

LotusElise2_copy.jpg

That's it call the Bank I want a new toy. :laugh: Very nice pictures. I only wish I could afford one of those. :sad:

I should have waited for the whole thing. Didn't realize you were still posting.

Excellent work Rev :beerchug:

I saw lots of these (smart car) when I was in Europe:

To small for me, but cool looking.

I'm guessing you favor the Lamborghinis Revlis!
Beautiful cars...was Raider right on the last one you posted? An RX-8? They're nice and low...hubby wants one bad!

Thanks for sharing...I haven't been to a good car show in years...

Hey...did they have any of the 2005 concept GT Mustangs there?

No Sign Of the new Mustang...I was kinda bummed. Yeah I love the Lambo's and Ferarri's. Eventually I would like to have a Ferrarri 550 Maranello. But I suppose I have to learn how to spell it first.

Yes, Raider is correct though I think he cheated...he was there...

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone.

I was going to say RX-8 and I wasn't there :cool: Nice pix dood !! The lambo's are cool but that Enzo Ferrari has got to be the most beautiful thing on 4 wheels !!

I was going to say RX-8 and I wasn't there :cool: Nice pix dood !! The lambo's are cool but that Enzo Ferrari has got to be the most beautiful thing on 4 wheels !!
I agree Bandito. I think I would be willing to give up a body part for the new Ferrari. A part that I have two of anyway. What a beautiful piece of machinery!!!! :cool:

Back