Taking it to the whole new level...

lol...

do you honestly think that anything you do or say will have any impact on where America or any other Country is going ......

it is and always will be managed by ??????? ..

:whistle:

Kick starters are good don't know why they did away with them.
Your battery goes dead least chance you can still start.
I don't think they make them on many bikes now bring them back!!

I was kidding I really do kind of miss them.
no disrespect intended o.p.

lol...

do you honestly think that anything you do or say will have any impact on where America or any other Country is going ......

it is and always will be managed by ??????? ..

:whistle:

Grave mistake in such thinking! And those in power are hoping that such thinking prevails.

Yes, it will have an impact. It takes time and effort to change the direction of a big ship going at speed.

I just checked the stats on Killing America Slowly Facebook page which I recently started. 85% of people who visit the page, "Like" it. All it takes is to create a critical mass of enough people, and then the process takes on its own. That's' how ideas get implemented. Unfortunately, or fortunately it's not enough to say it to a few people you know.

I personally have no choice, and refuse to live in a country which gradually turns into something I escaped from years ago. It is interesting how ideas are perceived depending on what forum they are expressed. If you heard the same thing on CNN you probably would be more receptive than when reading a post of some guy on a motorcycling forum. Although all argumentation would be the same. :whistle:

Grave mistake in such thinking! And those in power are hoping that such thinking prevails.

Yes, it will have an impact. It takes time and effort to change the direction of a big ship going at speed.

I just checked the stats on Killing America Slowly Facebook page which I recently started. 85% of people who visit the page, "Like" it. All it takes is to create a critical mass of enough people, and then the process takes on its own. That's' how ideas get implemented. Unfortunately, or fortunately it's not enough to say it to a few people you know.

I personally have no choice, and refuse to live in a country which gradually turns into something I escaped from years ago. It is interesting how ideas are perceived depending on what forum they are expressed. If you heard the same thing on CNN you probably would be more receptive than when reading a post of some guy on a motorcycling forum. Although all argumentation would be the same. :whistle:

I could not agree more. In my opinion perception and understanding are only the 1st part of the process to a world that changes at the most fundamental level.

It does take sustained, consistant, and persuasive effort to create a desired change in the mindset of the culture at large... and therefor change the world.

It is tough to create "credibility" from behind a computer screen because the energy ( influence ) doesn't carry nearly as well as it does on the 50" + TV you normally get the so called "news" from.

Most of the alphabet channels have one purpose in mind... to influence you into believing what the next issue is to be afraid of.

Sometimes the fear mongering is obvious, and other times it is very subliminal and they stimulate your imagination to help you hypothisize the future they want you to be afraid of.

This country is changing rapidly. Other countries through history have gone through rapid changes at times.

Look how this country has changed since 9-11 and ask yourself... which way are we headed as a governed people?

Besides ebola and all the other flaky stuff, now they are talking about shutting down the government again.

How scared are those government workers and all the people they send checks to when that conversation gets started? :laugh:

Back