Taking her last name in marrige

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
I have heard that some guys have been taking thier wive's last names and thought I would get some board input on the subject.

Please feel free to post comments on the subject, I would love the hear the responces.

thumbdown.gif
Ain't happenin'!

If your own last name sux that bad (and they can), change it to something else.

Kennedy
Rothschild
Vanderbilt
Grant

(I'll think of more, but it's late and I'm tired).

Give yourself and your spawn the assumed/presumed 'leg-up'.

...or keep your own tired family name and suck it up.

Don't lose your nutz.

Just a name.

I wouldn't take hers, mine works good for me.
But if she didn't take mine, who cares...

Its another way of castrating the male. Id run away if she doesnt want my name. Speaks of lack of commitment to me.

No way. No How.
I wouldn't do that to the men in my family that came before me.

granted its just a name, but as a man i think you loose all around by doing so.
most people will consider the man a weak individual and take full advantage of them.

She can keep her own name. But I am not taking hers. And whatever children we have will have mine.

there wasn't an option like that to vote so I am putting a write in.
E

(bigjohn141 @ Jul. 11 2007,22:36) I have heard that some guys have been taking thier wive's last names
Guys without any gonads maybe
crazy.gif

If it's this bad before you get married, wait till later
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

"Yes dear....yes dear.....yes dear..."

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

Hey I got an idea: lets just change everything in the world around, just for grins and giggles. Up is now down, Left is right... have we nothing better to do than come up with silly things to change that don't need changing? SOMEONE needs to stand up and point out the stupidness of stupidness. That someone is you and me.

Next thing you know, people will be "Marrying" their pets. ..... yeah, sounds stupid NOW............

Dont lose your name. Maybe she can use a hyphen and add yours if she wants to keep hers.

If there will be kids involved...who's name would they get? If she keeps hers she will always be the mom with the different last name.

...............unless this is a trick question and both of your last names are the same anyway.
all_coholic.gif

(DREW @ Jul. 11 2007,23:59) Its another way of castrating the male. Id run away if she doesnt want my name. Speaks of lack of commitment to me.
+10,000. If you don't see it that way, you've already been castrated.
wink.gif

Back