my last post in this forum

I hope whatever the situation is gets better and you come back after things pass, Take care of yourself... Is there anything we can do to help?

This is kinda like your wife coming home from work one day after ten years of marriage and saying "I'm leaving you for reasons I don't care to share! GoodBye!" :beerchug:

Hey, Shawn...don't know what to say, bro.

You're a valued family member.

I know whatever it is, it's only our business if we lose someone (you) who is a friendly, familiar 'face' here.

If something has happened which makes you want to not be associated with us, then it seems only fair that you tell us what it is/was so we can grow as individuals and as a group.

I don't anticipate that you'll divulge your reasons, Shawn, but whatever they are, I hope you can come to terms without leaving.

If I help in any way...

This is kinda like your wife coming home from work one day after ten years of marriage and saying "I'm leaving you for reasons I don't care to share! GoodBye!" :beerchug:

Now this scares me cause I've been married for 10 yrs. But wait that could be a good thing.:rofl:

I would hate to think that anyone on the org. is causing this decision to be made.
if not then just take some time off and hope to see you around here again.
whatever you decide, take care and good luck in the future.

Back