family pics from my Christmas AZ visit.

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Hi Busa brothers , I just wanted to share this with you all as well as with riders in my area.
I know many here also donated to my accident relief fund which saved my hide.....

This forum won't accomodate this many pics in a thread so i'll just post a link to the thread at the Pacific Northwest riding forum I hang out at........

here they are ........................
I am sorry if they are boring for ya ......

http://www.pnwriders.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26136</span>

Nice pics. Looks like you had the time of your life. Craving prime rib now...thanks for that!
beerchug.gif

(monster @ Jan. 03 2007,16:07) Nice pics.  Looks like you had the time of your life.  Craving prime rib now...thanks for that!  
beerchug.gif
lol...

Great looking pics BV!

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. You have a lot of catching up to do.........
super.gif

Craving prime rib now...thanks for that![/Quote]
Kev,I make a mean prime rib too!
Come to mass....

Yup,i just looked at the thread,nice pics,glad things are going a bit better for ya.

Had to be an awesome time seeing your Mother, Sister, and Grandmother... thx for sharing the pics.

Excellent, James. Glad you could get to visit your family. 15 years, though. WOW! That's a long time to go without seeing your mom and sis.

Cool pics, too. I did a prime rib for Christmas dinner this year for the first time. Followed directions of a local master Italian chef and it came out SOOOOOOOOO good! Mmmmmmmmmmm. I'm gettin' hungry for more!

Thanks for the pics, man.

--Wag--

thanks for shareing with us,
and i would like a rare end cut of the rib

7_4_17.gif

beerchug.gif
let me know if you come back to AZ bro... I will give you the nickel tour...

Glad you were able to see the family BV. Sometimes we let things from our past keep us from things in our present. Glad you could overcome that and visit with your mom and sis. Hope it isn't that long again. As you said, you never know what the future holds! So enjoy them while you can.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

(runeight @ Jan. 03 2007,17:31) A Christmas I was in Sun City West! We were close huh?

runeight...
Actually my great uncle lives in Sun City West that is where we were Christmas Eve for the prime rib.

He said there are like 4 parts to Sun City now.
smile.gif

(GSXRFANN @ Jan. 04 2007,08:57) Glad you were able to see the family BV. Sometimes we let things from our past keep us from things in our present. Glad you could overcome that and visit with your mom and sis. Hope it isn't that long again. As you said, you never know what the future holds! So enjoy them while you can.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
Indeed, I will never go that long again , not even remotely close.

Glad your doing better James! You must have really hit your head hard though, I saw that Jacket you were wearing!

ha ha , my moms husband died , it was his , she gave it to me. I told her I dont care for the bikes but id wear it anyways since I do at least respect them.

Back