Please don't become one of these

7th Gear

Registered
I'm speechless. Don't know who he was, but it's a hell of a way to be reminded of this drug called speed. Spring is almost here.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>BE CAREFUL

***** SORRY 7TH GEAR. I RECIEVED A COMPLAINT ASKING ME TO REMOVE THE PICS. I WILL LEAVE THE THREAD HOWEVER DUE TO THE BELOW LINKS  ***********

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141523167 -->

I hope those graphic pictures will succeed in getting most of us to be "scared straight".....it sure did me
sad.gif

Well I want to throw up

As a mod.. I am torn between removing the pics because of the graphic nature so as not to freak people out

or to leave the pics due to the graphic nature in hopes it might save a life..

My first thought was I should probably sell my motorcycle..

This guy was wearing full gear it looks like.. and didnt help him one bit....

I have allways had a certain amount of confidance in the amount of gear I wear protecting me.. but the picture reminds me of how I have heard stories about people coming out of laced boots and the boots still being laced..

something about the body stretching and moving in ways we cant imagine during high speed impacts and such..

Exccuse me while I go throw up

Thrash, please don't remove. It's a hell of a reminder.
Im am not going to.. but I dont know if someone else will

I agree.. it is a hell of a reminder.. and I would say this would be an exception to letting somethng really graphic stay. because it had an effect on me...

I just dont know what any of the other mods or Doug is going to do..

it is pretty graphic....

I'm sure its gonna get removed, there has always been a no gore allowed policy.

That is one nasty wreck
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif
down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

down.gif

Would like to see the attribution of this photo. Not sure but this photo may have been staged. Anybody know the source on this?

I'm sure he didn't feel a thing....

the pics a little weird. They take care of the body at a wreck first off. I know....I used to respond to them. They don't stack your azz next to your head along with the tires and bike parts on the side of the road to pick up later.

Besides,

I've kicked peoples assses worse than that for blowing smoke on me!

<!--EDIT|diesel
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141508838 -->

from what I remember... it was the result of 120mph+ crash into the trees..

for the record... of all the crap thats been removed lately.. for this to stay is ludicrious.

I'm sure he didn't feel a thing....

the pics a little weird. They take care of the body at a wreck first off. I know....I used to respond to them. They don't stack your azz next to your head along with the tires and bike parts on the side of the road to pick up later.

Besides,

I've kicked peoples assses worse than that for blowing smoke on me!
Well I need input from everyone as to if they think this is real or not..

If the general consensus is that it is bogus, I dont see any value of keeping it on the board..

I mean if you have a gory pic and everyone is saying it isnt real.. then it wont have any affect on people and there is no reason to keep it..

Yeah.. lack of blood and your right Diesel, normally the body parts are left where they are until the police have done their work, then the coroner usually comes out and bags the parts up right?

of course I have a friend who used to work for the Sherrif's and he said he has had his share of bagging body parts from accidents..

But yeah.. those parts were placed there. and it kind of doesnt make sense..

Anyone else want to offer input?

the bike didnt kill him he killed himself,I agree may be fake was he riding 1 up? why is there boot+tennis shoe in pic??He couldnt have had both on????Should be more blood shouldnt there?not trying to barf anybody but you lose a arm would be a lot.

yes T.F. i been trucking 8 years when somebody gets killed on auto accident the coraner has to come out pronounce dead even if its obvious,he has to call the time of death+what exactly he died from (the injuries) a cop cant do it.not his job

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141511751 -->

I think it's fake. No blood on the corpse and no blood trail leading to it.

But even if it wasn't, direct impacts at high speed will kill you regardless of the vehicle your in/on, or what kind of armor your wearing.

Anybody see that documentary on (I think) Discovery last weekend, all about the science of motor racing crashes (car and bike.) At one point they discussed NASCAR crashes and how hitting the wall can kill you. If your head isn't restrained - and the rest of your body is - in a 200mph crash the whiplash on your neck is so severe it literally rips the brain stem and the bottom part of your skull out of your head (supposedly Dale Earnhardt was killed that way.) That's why they now have a restraint device on the headrest that attaches to the helmet to reduce the acceleration of a drivers head during accidents.

If you're going to ride/drive fast into something - or be hit by something else that is - the outcome will be pretty predictable. That's a risk you take every time you get on the road. Armor and leather will help for glancing blows and sliding/bouncing down the road, but they aren't going to help in a head-on.

It's not speed that kills, it's rapid decceleration...

Ok lets say its fake!!!!!!!!!! Its still a good reminder to us all.

Not a pic Il forget anyway..................

dazz........

Back