Please don't become one of these

these have been around for quite awhile. As I understand from what I read on the web (so it MUST be true) when I first saw these, the shoes were in his backpack, along with some other clothes. He slid quite aways, which is why there isn't lots of pooling blood. I have seen additional pics of the bike which is further down the road where it started some brush on fire.

I seem to remember some saying he left the road and came through some trees.

It took me a while to realize which bodyparts where which. I saved this pic when I first saw it in spite of the gore - as a warning......

go to rotten.com and find it... you just haven't seen the other pics that go with it yet.

from what I remember... it was the result of 120mph+ crash into the trees..

for the record...  of all the crap thats been removed lately.. for this to stay is ludicrious.
Grrrrrr
poke.gif

I was always a fan of the no gore policy.. no offense intended thrash.

blush.gif

It is a fake. There would be more police officers and others around it. They aren't gonna pile you up on side of the road like that. There isn't enough blood, and to be quite honest, there isn't enough flesh and stuff laying around......but it is still gross!

from what I remember... it was the result of 120mph+ crash into the trees..

for the record...  of all the crap thats been removed lately.. for this to stay is ludicrious.
Grrrrrr
poke.gif

I was always a fan of the no gore policy.. no offense intended thrash.

blush.gif
Well here is my stance.. I can see it as a positive thing to leave it up..

And I said I would not remove it myself.. however.. let me make one exception

If even ONE person finds it disturbing and asks me to remove it I will

So PE. just tell me you want it removed and I will remove it...

It only takes one person to say they want it pulled and I will pull it

I am leaning towards pulling it anyway... was hoping another mod would jump in..

So, if anyone wants it pulled.. and if you dont want to be known.. send me a PM, report the post whatever.. I will pull it and all I will say is someone complained..

you should have atleast warned of the gore , that said i am not nothered by it , its a reminder . but i get those reminders several times a year . as far as it being fake ? did you ever see a deer scattered across the interstate ? as far as comparing it to that could be ? yes when you see these types of accidents and are trained to deal with these situations there wuoldnt be a pile on the side of the road but what if it was in the middle of east bumblefuk ?

I FINALY GOT TO SEE A PIC BEFORE IT WAS REMOVED !

i guess dead is dead .doesnt matter if your in one piece or several.i know someone who hit their helmeted head on a curb at very low speed still died .

*carrie*

I think it is real. Paul sent it so me a while back...I think it was 120mph and hit a car...
I think leaving it is good.
No one is invincible

I say pull this. If it is true, it is a terrible infringement on the family of this hapless soul. Their privacy is being invaded and I think we should pull it. IMHO.

Larry

Leave the pics there, even if it is a fake. Still proves a point.

Should have a warning on it atleast. I do believe that the pics should stay up there however my 5 yr old was standing here talking to me when I opened this thread up and he wanted to know if that was what I would look like after I wrecked. Appreciate the thoughts of us and the warning that the picture proves, but do not appreciate my 5 yr old seeing this and asking about it.

Real or not it is still gross.

[True story] My coworker's brother is a fireman.  He told a story of being called to a accident.  A man stopped to help a disabled motorist.  While walking back to his car, he was hit by a tractor trailer going about 70mph.  Tore him right out of his boots (boots still on the highway).  Literally tore him to pieces.  The fireman had to scrap the remains out from the undercarriage of the tractor trailer.  They couldn't find some of the remains.  Later, a leg was found stuck in the engine compartment of a passenger car.  Apparently, the car driver had run over the leg and it got lodged in the engine compartment.  Didn't know it at the time.  Started smelling something strange coming from the engine so they pulled over to look at the engine...  
sad.gif

well.. I WAS gonna order pizza.... now I'd thinking a subway sandwhich. Even if it's fake, I'd prefer just a link AND A FREAKING WARNING AT LEAST

Thats one's pretty good....Lemme find the one with the guy in an open face helmet, that had his lower jaw missing and tongue hangin out.

To the people that think this is fake. Don't kid yourselves.

To anyone that thinks it should be removed, remember why I posted it. Riding season is almost here for most of us. It might save just one life, but to me that's worth it.
We ride a monster that can turn on us in a second. Ride the Busa like you stole it, just be smart about it.

ATT00008.jpg

Even though Those were fake, that really happened just this week to a guy here in Salisbury Maryland.

His body parts were spread accross the road.

Guys & Girls.................things like this can really happen so like the Sarge used to say on Hill Street Blues "Lets be careful out there"

OK, I was sent a PM asking me to remove the pics.. since there is a link to it.. I removed the pics

This board has allways had a no gore policy.. I should have just removed it in the first place...

Links are ok, actual pics.. not ok....

Back