Take me out and shoot me

Cipher Complete

Registered
I went to the orthopedic surgeon today, because I have had knee pain on and off for about the past six years. I had just always attributed it too being old and broken down. (I'm 27, but I have high mileage. I age in dog years.)

Well, the pain has gotten progressively worse, and basketball last week sent me over the edge. I thought I had torn my meniscus, but the doc verified it. I go for an MRI next week but he is pretty sure my self diagnosis was correct. Upcoming surgery for me. (Yeah)

Don't say that. My orthopedic surgeon thought the exact same thing about me. Turned out it was a slight hamstring tear along with a few other ligament strains. But some PT seems to have all but fixed that. Sadly my shoulder actually needed surgery. And I too am 27 and am high mileage. I can relate.

Call me back when it's an ACL or MCL
SHOCKED.gif

Good Luck
beerchug.gif

my legs are good, but I need surgery on both wrist(carpal tunnel) and I have a torn rotator cuff

I will volunteer to put anyone out of their misery...
guns.gif

I had my mensicous removed years ago. Depending on how healthy you are you will be up and walking around in no time. Hang in there man!

Back in 99' i severed my inner ACL and MCL's on my left knee. It wasn't a fun time that year.

(justtight @ May 24 2007,14:06) my legs are good, but I need surgery on both wrist(carpal tunnel) and I have a torn rotator cuff
I had CTS surgery on boths wrists a few years back and couldn't be happier. NO MORE numbness or weakness or pain, NONE! As for my knees, after a low side a few years back I've had three knee surgeries and a skin graft from my thigh. I'll always have a 'bad knee' but until it gets really bad I'm not considering an 'aftermarket' knee.
laugh.gif

Tore my rotator cuff years ago, didnt ave surgery and lost the job at the time, took 13 years before I could throw a baseball again without passing out. Now its getting bad again, kind of wished I would have had surgery, but meeeeeeeeeow.

(get it?)

Back