No Bash for me and my Hurting Shoulder!

fishhook

Registered
Had my MRI this evening and from the looks of it I am down for the count. I have a Dr. appt. first thing Fri. morning for him to read the MRI. I seen the other pics and these have the same looking tears in the shoulder so I am expecting the worse. Should be better from surgery by July so I will be going to the Stampede now for sure. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Have fun and be safe guys!

:moon:

Ah you'll be aright the damage is allready done and Vicoden cures everything..

Just kidding. Sad to hear it. I know how the torn shoulder goes did mine in a few years ago and had to change careers over it. Take care of the shoulder, i know it sucks.

Hydrocodone (Vicoden) and a morphine drip here but i did a little more damage than tearing.
Take time to ensure you are healed. Remember shoulders are simply hinges. Best of luck

I'm sorry to hear the news...regardless of your participation in any event, for you, it's just another thing to have to deal with.

Sorry bro... :(

Conversely, and I have to be perfectly frank here...I do look forward to meeting you in Reno.

Please take care of yourself.

sorry bro, but you gotta take care of that. there will be another bash, but you only get the shouolders you're born with.

No good, Kevin. I was looking forward to hitting the Dragon with you again. Take care of yourself and I'm sure you'll be back on the bike in no time.

Thanks guys! I have to keep Reese this weekend, so I can't make it Sat. or Sun. I did get approval to go to Reno now so hoping for a very speedy recovery!!!:thumbsup:

Get it taken care of! You'll enjoy things better once recovery is complete.

Back