Tailight integrater

SANDFLEA85

Registered
My brake light constantly stays on all of a sudden,I took the hydralic switch out and inspected it,it seems fine,so i disconnected the brake lite wire at the back of the tail and reattached it thinking it may have been loose or something but brake lite still stays on,,,is it possible the integrator went bad already...anybody ever have this problem with brake lite staying on?
rock.gif

Is that the Clear Alternatives taillight? Mine went bad 3-4 months after I bought it, what a P.O.S.
rant.gif

I have had my Clear Alternative Integrator since I got my busa (2 years ago). It still has no burnt out LED's, bright when the brakes or turn signal is applied, and works just like new.

But, I was able to seal up the integrator as good as the stock set-up. Just removed the stock wires through the plug that is not used and ran the integrator wires through it. Its watertight.

I know most ppl don't seal the integrator kits. Was yours just open to the elements? Thats all I can think of to make them go bad so fast.

no,its sealed nice,just the damn brake light now stays on all the time,i ordered a new one but wont be in until monday..lately if its not one thing its another
wow.gif

if it's a clear alternatives send them an email. I had one on my last bike. they'll make it right

Clear alt will replace it for ya,There good about that,The one on my wifes busa only lasted a month.When you wire it make sure you make the turn sig wires long enough to pull through the socket hole so you dont have to pull tail to change it next time.

I'm not sure what kind of intergrater your using but not to long ago i put a trailer hitch on my van and installed the wiring with an intergrater. It lasted about 3 months and it caused my blinkers and brake lights to intermittenly work. I didnt know what was going on at first and couldnt find the problem but once i started cutting wires and isolated the actual intergrater away from the van the lights worked again with no problem. It was sealed up and not in the elements and it still just went bad.

Back