Tail of the Dragon August 18 and 19

Strange method of drying off your bike there Steve....  a towel might be a bit easier you think?

second thought ... maybe he is just "reigning" in the beast...  
rofl.gif
you and cap are still number one and two suspects. I have not ruled out don yet.
I'm
semi.gif

Hey Don, that looks like the T.W.O. Campground. Looks like you went to March Badness.

Hwy 129 in Suches Georgia is a great stretch of road.

I REALLY need to make it down there one of these times. Are there any secret roads like that in New England? Come on guys..share!!

I will be heading to Charlotte Tue afternoon or Wed. Depends on how much riding I want to do in the area. Probably Wed. A friend from Charlotte is coming. Depends on his time line.
It would be a waste not to stay Tue all day after the 950 mile ride to get there.
It's all about what you want to do
beerchug.gif
I just want to get away and have for some free time with the open road and not too much of a schedule.

Get out and meet some more org members.
I just hope my old bones hold up, the last east coast trip on the ZX-11 was 12 years ago. I took touring bikes after that trip and went for more comfort. I am much more prepared now, and would never consider leaving the Busa at home. Kinda weird how you can get attached them. Does that sound weird?

I'll definately come out there. I don't know which day yet, depends on the weather. If both days are good, I'll probably come out Monday.

one of these days ill be able to head out anytime i want. for now I'll be happy with Don's pics
beerchug.gif

Talked to Ronnie a little while ago, he cant go Tuesday but can on Monday, so, I will talk to the guys tomorrow and let ya know what day we will be there. Let me know the time you should be there on Monday.

well if I had the spare change, I would go but just is not in the stars for me... dang....

Don , I cant make it the 18th , wife and girlfriend are fighting whos going to have me that day..NUK NUK NUK , But I can probably be there the 19th .Will you be there most of the day ? & thats if it doesnt rain.. If Tim goes on the 19th maybe I'll hook up with him and cruise out ..

Don , I cant make it the 18th ,  wife and girlfriend are fighting whos going to have me that day..NUK NUK NUK , But I can probably be there the 19th .Will you be there most of the day ?  & thats if it doesnt rain.. If Tim goes on the 19th maybe I'll hook up with him and cruise out ..
Tuesday will be great...I plan to ride all day and head home around 7 or so that evening
beerchug.gif

Back