Tail Lights??

Busa04

Registered
Ok after much pain i bought the clear alternatives intregrated taillight assy. And i am not happy with it, any other company's make these? (web links would be great) or other busa owners have any ideas?(pics of your busa would be great) any other ideas or comments would be welcome.

P.s. I dont want to put a aftermaket undertail on also.

Joey

Ok after much pain i bought the clear alternatives intregrated taillight assy. And i am not happy with it, any other company's make these? (web links would be great) or other busa owners have any ideas?(pics of your busa would be great) any other ideas or comments would be welcome.

Joey
I have one from high tech speed and love it, it's brighter than the CA one but it does not look good with any of the clear lens, I've tried them all.  They built these for the most effect on a stock lens.  Although they are working on a complete assembly with their own clear lens but it wont be out until the end of the year.  Click on the clips for demos.  BTW the LED board is white and not red like in the photo they have.

http://www.hightechspeed.com/products/98-SUZ-BUSA/index.shtml

<!--EDIT|Toyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113537176 -->

My tail light is from lockhart-Phillips, but I think it is just like the ca one. I like it although I would prefer it w/o the license plate light. It looks like the stock light only clear with led lights.

Uhmm, what don't you like about it? That way you don't get a recommendation with the same problem.

Joey
Purchased some stuff from those guys ... never had a problem! What is it about your lights that you didnt like
rock.gif

Always good to know ...
smile.gif

i have the crystal clear lens with the led board and during the day the blinkers arent really visible not to mention the resistors they sent get awfully warm and if you run the kit without the resistors you get a green looking turn signal.

<!--EDIT|Busa04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1113609035 -->

Busa04, I had the LP ones on my bike, they look good, but I could not get them to work correctly. I sent them back twice and I'm back to stock with changed out turn signals.

Back