Swingarm questions

Mcintosh 12 over with custom axle,with chain roller,air tank,puke tank,nitrous tray,st style adjusters,and chain guard...pay no attention to chips it was painted before now going to powdercoating..

Ebay_Inventory_1372.jpg

Mcintosh chromoly,underbraced,air tank and can add nitrous bracket or tray..

Ebay_Inventory_1373.jpg

Trac Dynamics Clubfoot Arm,Puke Tank,Air Tank,Nitrous bracket,St Adjusters,

Ebay_Inventory_1374.jpg

Gsxr 600 arm 4-6 over on a busa,no bracing,easy to addd nitrous bracket or u/b

Ebay_Inventory_1375.jpg

Cycle Concepts 600 arm,6-12 adjustable similar styling to SpencerCycle,Adams,Myrtle West and most others that use stock 600 or busa arms...

Ebay_Inventory_1376.jpg

I'm really liking that McIntoch chromoly .
Where's the adjustment bolt on that (in front of the axle block or out the back)?

The white arm adjuster bolt comes out the rear.the white mc should be 8-12 over...most his slots are 4 inches in length but some he will do 6 inches on..

Actually I would'nt mind have that 10 over TRAC with some custom underbracing.
Can you have that thing underbraced ?
How much just for the arm w/shipping ?

Actually I would'nt mind have that 10 over TRAC with some custom underbracing.
Can you have that thing underbraced ?
How much just for the arm w/shipping ?
Arms were for examples of what the different styles looked like.The 10 over arm was actually made for a 2005 gsxr 750,brought for a customer then he wrecked his bike before we installed it.I think it will fit a busa but was gonna take my spare chassis and bolt it up first to be sure before I post it for sale..I have no 750's to use it on...I can get you a identical mcintosh one that looks just like it with anything you want on it..

Can i get a McIntosh AlumiPro without their tray system (battery and nitrous mount)?
Just with a regular n20 mount like trac and others do ?
12+ over , now that i see they have 4 inch adjustments
underbraced
dont really need an internal tank now that i'm getting a cycle-tec Co2
axle adjustment bolts in front of axle

Can i get a McIntosh AlumiPro without their tray system (battery and nitrous mount)?
Just with a regular n20 mount like trac and others do ?
12+ over , now that i see they have 4 inch adjustments
underbraced
dont really need an internal tank now that i'm getting a cycle-tec Co2
axle adjustment bolts in front of axle
Ok so you want:

Black McIntosh AlumiPro with a tab to bolt on a 2 bolt billet bottle bracket,2 bolt bottle bracket itself,underbraced,you want it to start at 8 inches over and go to a max of 12 inches over(your shortest wb will be 66"-70" max wb)If you want I can see if he will do a 6 inch slot with the st type ajdusters if you like that would get you 64" to 70",no air tank,axle adjusters and axle...I would go with the tray as it is removable instead of a tab and another bracket..lmk and i can call tomorrow or tuesday for ya...

LOADED VELOCITY WITH EVERYTHING  YOU CAN THINK OF IS UNDER $1050 TYD. BE SURE TO SPECIFY SWINGARM SPOOLS IF YOU WANT THEM. 4-10 OVER. UNDERBRACED,NOS MOUNT,AIRTANK,SWINGARM SPOOL TABS,POWDER COATED,BEARINGS AND BRAKE STAY AND CHAINGUARD.

Back