Budget swingarms

Beaubear12

Registered
Hello again,

After some careful research, redbull and dopey haunting words and pictures about swingarm extension, and some "new found money". I've decided to buy a swingarm. However I have to stay at a reasonable budget and here is the kicker. I need it to my door in about 3-4 weeks. So I found 3 in my price range (1000 buckaroos) and need you all expert opinions. But I swear, please stop making me spend extra monies lol.

Ok 1st choice is Adams chromoly

2nd choice a Thompson cycle street series

Final choice is a evil chromoly swingarm

Thank you for your help in advance.

Don’t buy a hickman arm. Nothing but trouble with his arm.

Evil makes a good arm. I have one for my turbo bike.

But like Dennis said get an arm that has bearings in it if your going to street ride it.

That Adam's is ugly IMO.Hickman has a bad rep. I have the Roaring Toyz adjustable.They are built tuff without the unsightly[my opinion] extra reinforcement underneath.Maybe find a used R.T.'s.Lots of folks buy an' arm,then decide against it.Handling goes right out the window.Chains wear out qwiker and cost more.Blah blah blah.Dont buy anybody's bolt-on bullshi7.

Hello again,

After some careful research, redbull and dopey haunting words and pictures about swingarm extension, and some "new found money". I've decided to buy a swingarm. However I have to stay at a reasonable budget and here is the kicker. I need it to my door in about 3-4 weeks. So I found 3 in my price range (1000 buckaroos) and need you all expert opinions. But I swear, please stop making me spend extra monies lol.

Ok 1st choice is Adams chromoly
View attachment 1616564

2nd choice a Thompson cycle street series
View attachment 1616565

Final choice is a evil chromoly swingarm
View attachment 1616568

Thank you for your help in advance.
Hit up Larry at Hardcore 704-363-8767 Tell him Jack from California sent you he will take care of you

stay away from trac dynamics . took 3 months to get my swingarm still have not received my chain guard that I order in november. I emailed and called there reply is always we have them I will send 1 to you, I am still waiting.

Thank you guys for all your input, I've decided to go with evil swingarms. If any body is interested in new never used extensions, please head over to classifieds

Larry at hardcore is a pain in the ass to deal with. Very slow with getting stuff done.

my evil arm has bearings in it. evil arms are cheap and seem to be pretty decent. It hasn’t bent yet on my bike. Rode a decent wheelie at the track at 72 inch wb on my 520 pound turbo bike.

whatever you don’t buy them cheap ones off eBay. A friend of mine bought one and it came bent so they sent him a new one and that one ended up cracking the welds.

Lol I didn't, I called a
Larry at hardcore is a pain in the ass to deal with. Very slow with getting stuff done.

my evil arm has bearings in it. evil arms are cheap and seem to be pretty decent. It hasn’t bent yet on my bike. Rode a decent wheelie at the track at 72 inch wb on my 520 pound turbo bike.

whatever you don’t buy them cheap ones off eBay. A friend of mine bought one and it came bent so they sent him a new one and that one ended up cracking the welds.
And ordered straight from them. 6-10 ov

Back