Suzuki turn signal mirrors

sk8snw8s

Registered
General question: Does anyone know if the 05/06 Gxsr turn signal mirrors will fit on the fairing of the Hayabusa w/out modifying the fairing or base? I know the wiring would have to be modified (lengthened and connected to the wiring of the turn signals in the fairing.
Thanks

<!--EDIT|sk8snw8s
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155177984 -->

I don't know... but why would you want signals on your mirrors. Signals integrated into nose is one of the Busa trademarks in the Suzuki line of bikes...

Another reason I ask "why" is because they won't (in my opinion) make the Busa look better and won't offer any more "protection" on the road. But, yeah, the wiring would have to be modified in some way for that to work.

My buddy put the 06 mirrors on his '05 600. He had to drill a new hole for it to mount. The unit itself is not adjustable either, just the glass moves. So they look kind of weird on there.

It's like putting mustang mirrors on a camaro.... similar vehicles... but not the same.

But the busa is in no way similar to the gixxers..... that's what sets the busa apart.

Dizzammm!!! I love my bike! Still so glad I got it! Probably the smartest buy I've ever made in my entire life............

I'm not sure what years Gixxer mirriors fit. Guys, the guy asked for technical help, not your opinions on whether or not he should mod his bike.

Thanks Busawhipped, it was just a general question. Different people like different mods, because I've seen some paint jobs and frame stretching on busa's that make me want to throw up and when start adding indoor outdoor carpet on your bike, I think it's time for a straight jacket. But to each his/her own, you gotta ride/pay for it, so do what you like your bike.

I think they look good-  off ebay. No mods, bolt right on.

P5210005.jpg

<!--EDIT|hbr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155226073 -->

Only reason to do it would be if you want to replace your OE turn signals w/ additional driving lights.

They can't be done w/o modification
I didn't want to bother w/ the hassle
So I went MR signal mirrors

I'm thinking of moving the turn signals to the mirrors and putting driving lights in thier place. I won't be using GIXER mirrors if I do it. I'm not sure if its worth it though.

Back