anyone used 06+ gsxr1000 mirrors

card16969

Registered
ok so im debating on if i want to change the mirrors or just paint my mirrors when i paint everything else.... has anyone ever used the 06 and up gsxr1000 mirrors with the integrated turn signals... the wiring is easy but im wondering about the mounting. I know the 02 is a direct bolt up but how do these fit for angle etc?

I couldn't tell you but I used the Honda Blackbird mirrors as back in the day that was what was available pre GSXR mirrors. These are not a direct fit to the fairing. The bolt spacing was wider on the Honda mirrors. I drilled a new hole for a bolt to reside inside the fairing and utilized the other factory mount to hold it down. Works fine for me.

I love the look personally and of course the functionality.

IMG_20120218_161515.jpg

IMG_20120211_172501-1.jpg

There is someone on the board who has done it. Can't remember who it was though. All I remember is that the rider had the Chinese fairings too.

There is someone on the board who has done it. Can't remember who it was though. All I remember is that the rider had the Chinese fairings too.

haha well thats helpful lol jk, im painting and going through everything just debating between spacers or different mirrors

They are higher for sure. I don't know if they stick out more but they are above the elbows for a better view.

You can flip the mirrors/stalks over and they'll look like this.
They do sit out just a little further than busa mirrors.
They also vibrate much less and sit a little further forward than the busa mirrors.
Dollar for dollar one of the best mods I've done.
Get quality ones like Pashnit sells for around $50 shipped.

SDC11698.jpg

SDC11703.jpg

Thanks SixPack! That's the EXACT pictures I've been waiting to see myself! Looks like I'm gonna have to hit Pashnit up here in the next couple few weeks... Aren't you running the blind spot mirrors too? Any pics with them on the Gixxer mirrors?

Thanks SixPack! That's the EXACT pictures I've been waiting to see myself! Looks like I'm gonna have to hit Pashnit up here in the next couple few weeks... Aren't you running the blind spot mirrors too? Any pics with them on the Gixxer mirrors?

Sorry Bots, I don't have blind spot mirrors.
I ALWAYS turn my head, the mirrors are only to see blue lights.:laugh:

wondering if they look better painted to match or painted gloss black since the bikes going to be pearl maroon and black

Back