Suzuki Tank Bra

OB_Bikenut

Registered
I noticed some scratches appearing on the tank today from my jeans rubbing. I have waxed it before in anticipation that this might happen.... Tried waxing, but couldn't get the scratches out, and they are NOT from my zipper! Does anyone know of a cure to remove these??? They are superficial in nature,not deep. I went to the local suzuki dealer today to order a tank bra, when low and behold, they stock them!!! The standard one was $29.99 and the carbon was $34.99......Wow, I really thought that was cheap, so I ran home and got the 'ole checkbook in fear that someone else might get it before me!@#*" Thought that was real cheap, is that what they really go for???

It sounds crazy I know, and maby my dealer screwed up somewhere.....I doubt that he did however (super techno guy)...... I really don't know what the retail price is, just what i paid for it. I know I bought a targa one a few years back, just plain black, for my zx1000 and it was 65.00 So I thought this was a killer deal....... No i didn't put it on yet, but it's super nice, and made by suzuki!! So it better fit right!!!!!!!

29.99 for the regular and 34.99 for the carbon is the retail cost..

i have the carbon one and it fits perfect, put it on and let it sit in the sun for a bit.

ray

i rode my busa to the second look factory and it cost about 70.00 i am happy with it and the colors match really good

Hey, Cisco! I got my Gray/black for, um, I think, 10,900. or so. Without the bra. "Let's see now," he said, as he reached for his calculator. " Dude! You must have got the WonderBusaBra!. That the one from Victoria's Secret, with diamonds? $400.00?"

I finally got it on, fits nice! The only thing they forgot in the instructions is that you need to lift the seat! Duhhhhhh!
anyways the part # is 99950-64039-CRB For the suazuki carbon fiber.........

Go light over the scratches w/ rubbing or polishing compound, and wax it good before you put the bra on.

Damn, Cisco, I'm in the wrong line of work! Where do I get the training for that kind of job??? And here I thought doing engineering work was lucrative.

Richard,did you buy your bike in California From Yamaha/Suzuki Sports Center SeaSide,because in California $11,300 new out the door is a good price,most guys are paying that much for a R1 and the average price for a Hayabusa around Santa Clara is $12,100-$13,000.I guess because of the average wage in the valley is between $70,000-$120,000 per year for system techs/network engineers and 8% sales tax I guess we got it made.Ride safe

Back