supercharged stang

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
well just riding around today for awhile in my r1 and this stang (newer one) supercharged was in front of me revving his motor and i was like ok , anyway i revved my bike and he took off so just to make a long story short i got home pretty quick and the ford no where in sight chalk another one up for me , even tho its not a good kill
sad.gif
anyway he was a good sport about it i was at the light to turn in to my neighborhood and he passed by waving so atleast he was cool about it

Like was said in another post earlier,"Chop off their heads quick and move on".

Next.........:;):

What, man? No friggin' video? It should be a law that if you street race you have to have a video camera so you can show off your kills!
wink.gif

What, man? No friggin' video? It should be a law that if you street race you have to have a video camera so you can show off your kills!
wink.gif
Thats what my lawyer calls "incriminating evidence".
He says its not a good thing.
wow.gif

Have I mentioned I HATE cameras!?!?

pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "990"|1089294389 -->

Let me just say one or two things here. Power to weight ratio alone tells ya who is going to win most likely, especially if it were a bolt on car with a blower. However I know of 1 street driven often with options that has made a few 9 second passes. I keep getting booted due to lack of proper safety equipment and the fact I have not tested for my 9 sec. liscense. Granted it is not a bolt on car w/blower though.

No harm no foul here I just wanted you to know a car may not look like much but really run like a mutha. Really apples to oranges here though.
Just another opinion is all.
biggrin.gif

Back