"Superbyke update"

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
More specific pics and info on the existing multipage strand in a week or so BUT had to post this....The fueltank and plastic parts are now with a professional painter (Striper Josh is his business name) and is getting painted a medium flaked grey, ghost image of Kanji on each side and double lines of pinstriping wherever the artist chooses. This guy is so good, he just spent all week at our "Hot August Nights" pinstriping exotic and classic cars freehand at the curb! Just for these car owners to trust him ad hoc like that gives him credibility with me! Anyways, for those of you that have been following this build for 3 years, we're a coupla weeks till launch time, posts will follow. Doyle

You are a patient man. Now that I typed word 'patient' I realize that it sounds very close to word 'passionate', and you have to be one to wait that long. Curious to hear your ride impressions.

Patient. Also someone who could possibly be mentally unwell... Hmmm, rides a turbo Busa, does track days.... I'll let you decide!
LOL

Back