Superbowl,, 2015 Hmmm

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Oh where or where is Tufbusa now.

I remember a few short months ago, you stated that there was no way the Patriots where going to make it to the Superbowl.
As well as they did not stand a chance against the Seahawks,
Seams to be a few problems here
1, Patriots are in the the superbowl
2 Seahawks, are going to need to play a heck of lot better than they did Sunday to beat the Pats.

Oh where or where is Tufbusa now.

I remember a few short months ago, you stated that there was no way the Patriots where going to make it to the Superbowl.
As well as they did not stand a chance against the Seahawks,
Seams to be a few problems here
1, Patriots are in the the superbowl
2 Seahawks, are going to need to play a heck of lot better than they did Sunday to beat the Pats.

Darn right.

pats suck balls....literally...low on air they said....hahaha

The balls are measured in a 72 degree heated room 2 hours and 15 minutes before the game according to league rules.

Of course they will feel softer 3 hours later at 40 degrees.

You know, some auto places are filling tires with nitrogen now "to combat the loss of pressure at varying temperatures" among other "benifits." maybe its time to change some bylaws?

-D

I'll agree with GIXERHP on one thing - the Seahawks had better not get on the field and do what they did during the first 57 minutes of Sunday's game against the Packers.

But, I cannot stand the Pats, so go Hawks! :p

Go away Michelle!

I'll agree with GIXERHP on one thing - the Seahawks had better not get on the field and do what they did during the first 57 minutes of Sunday's game against the Packers.

But, I cannot stand the Pats, so go Hawks! :p

Seahawks are going to smash the pats! Also you say the balls were at 72 degrees then 40 ... so were all the other ones but just the pat balls were different. Weird !

They are calling it "Deflate Gate".....:rofl:

It's always something with them Patriots...Spy-Gate now this :whistle:

I guess they live by the age ole mantra

"If you ain't cheatin then you ain't tryin!!!" :rulez:

:laugh:

Cheaters are not supposed to win or be rewarded for their actions.
Balls were measured before the game and given to each team.
At halftime because Baltimore complained about it in previous game the refs decided to check the balls.
11 out of 12 of the Pats balls were 2lbs low. Yet magically all of the Colts balls were still perfect.
Balls were replaced for second half.

Now the Pats kicked the Colts asses so it really didn't seem to matter.
But cheating is cheating. And unless you punish cheaters severely it is a terrible example to all who witness the lack there of.
If you ask me the solution is really simple.
The pats cheated and should have their championship trophy given to the Colts as well as they should be withdrawn from the Super Bowl and the Colts should be in by default.

Cheat in college and you're out.
Cheat in the Olympics and you're out.
Yet it's ok to cheat in the nfl and what, pay a $25,000 fine?

Sad sad sad.....

Cheaters are not supposed to win or be rewarded for their actions.
Balls were measured before the game and given to each team.
At halftime because Baltimore complained about it in previous game the refs decided to check the balls.
11 out of 12 of the Pats balls were 2lbs low. Yet magically all of the Colts balls were still perfect.
Balls were replaced for second half.

Now the Pats kicked the Colts asses so it really didn't seem to matter.
But cheating is cheating. And unless you punish cheaters severely it is a terrible example to all who witness the lack there of.
If you ask me the solution is really simple.
The pats cheated and should have their championship trophy given to the Colts as well as they should be withdrawn from the Super Bowl and the Colts should be in by default.

Cheat in college and you're out.
Cheat in the Olympics and you're out.
Yet it's ok to cheat in the nfl and what, pay a $25,000 fine?

Sad sad sad.....

Proof once again... the higher up the chain of control you go... the more corrupt it gets.

I have picked the last 3 Super Bowls correctly against the spread. The Pats cover the spread. I like Brady, but, I like Wilson even better. However Belicheck ( sp ) is the master here. I like Pete to because he is a winner... however, I know the Pats have it. Wilfork will bring his A game... and the the Hawks will struggle at the line in conventional play. Once Wilson is out of the box anything can happen... however, I don't think he can out play the Pats defence often enough to win the game on his speed. Wilson will gash the Pats a few times giving hope to a Seatlle victory... in the end its a no go.

Would you really want to see the Colts up against the Hawks? You want a repeat of the carnage of last year's game?! I'd rather just watch the two teams that dominated play, and if there was indeed cheating, that just makes the Hawks a$$ beating on the Pats all the more enjoyable, right? :rofl:

Sorry GIXERHP :p

Back in the day, cheaters had to do a rematch.

But, 1) I don't know that it would matter with the Colts' game, and 2) I really don't care either way. My Buckeyes won, and that's what matters. :thumbsup:

Love my Hawks. It was an ugly last game,but what the heck,anything can happen in football.

GO HAWK'S. :cheerleader:

RSD.

seahawk.jpg

Congrats on your team pulling out the win Rubb it made 4 one helluva game!! :thumbsup:

Glad 2 see you pop back in and grace us with your presence Bruvah :beerchug:

Hope all is well with you Rubb

Back