Hey GIXERHP, how bout twenty bucks on the game? :-)

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
This Air Gate thing is getting comical to watch unfold on the tube. Many of the commentators are suggesting that Handsome Tommy is lying like a yellow face dog. No One touches Tommy's balls without his permission :laugh:

So John, how bout we put 20 bucks on the game? A gentleman's bet, my Seahawks and your Patriots (AKA Air Gate), what say you? :war:

I'll send you my address after the game.

Go Hawks! :cheerleader:

Tuf can call me out, Im not scared!

And Steve, ill send you my address!

LOL, here you go! Steve!

10945740_10153603153565016_4506875243763360943_n.jpg

Okay, so we are on for a twenty spot there Big Shot? If you whimpout I'll never let you live it down! :beerchug:

If the Pats Lose you will receive the $20, i will not back out on a bet! !

Hey Tufbusa i would like payment in Pennies, The copper is worth more than the paper it's printed on,,, LOL

Hell no! you are getting a check. It's guaranteed, if it bounces I'll write you another one just like it! :whistle:

PM your address you bum, I'll cough it up. Reluctantly!

It will be worth the 20 bucks just for seeing the look on Handsome Tommy's face when the Hawks was on the one yard line, Lynch in the backfield with less than a minute left on the clock. However, the Pats won that game on sh ithouse luck.

I'm disappointed but so be it. I'll man up and pay up! :cry:

It was a great game no matter how that crappy thing ended! That's a super bowl!! Not that garbage my Broncos served up last year :rofl:

It was a great game, but who ever made the cal for the last play, made a big mistake.
If Lynch would have gotten the ball, it would have been different!

Okay you fuzzy faced bloke, a crisp green twenty spot is neatly wrapped with your address on the envelope :newburn:

Will drop it at the post office tomorrow morning!

Tufbusa This must have killed you to do this, so ill show everyone,,, got the mail yesterday and there it is.

Even over spent the postage and used 2 stamps,, wow:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_0995 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0996 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0998 (Medium).JPG

Oh and ill have no problem contributing this $20 to a bottle of Rum!

Folks don't call me Tuf for nothing! It will take time but I will get over this John. I do hate losin.

Remember me when you are sippin on that rum! One of these days when we get to visit again it will be yore turn to buy :beerchug:

Folks don't call me Tuf for nothing! It will take time but I will get over this John. I do hate losin.

Remember me when you are sippin on that rum! One of these days when we get to visit again it will be yore turn to buy :beerchug:

Will do sir,, i do respect my elders!

Back