my Seahawks are climbing

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
30 minutes to kick off. My Seahawks are doing better now that they have benched Alexander and most of the running game.The Hawks are 6 and 4 and should be able to get by the cardinals today who are 2 an' 8.

Can anybody beat the Pats this year? How many teams have a perfect record season?

RSD.

Just the Miami Dolfins have gone unbeaten for a season,and that was back in the early seventies.

Dallas is having a good year... 10-1 their only loss coming from, you guessed it... the PATS. Thursdays game against Green Bay (10-1 also) will be a good one i think!

The pats game tonight is going to be sad!
kickass.gif
lol they are giving 23 1/2 points, biggest spread ever. Just another record for the books this year.
beerchug.gif
Philadelphia isnt going to do anything without McNabb.
lurk.gif

dont look now but your Seahawks are getting smacked around a bit bro
cant say much about the Chiefs either though...
smile.gif

Hey uhh....RSD....uhhh....we're playing the Rams today. Not the Cardinals. And we will win this game....eventually.

Could be worse, you could lose to the Dolphins.  I'd hate to see the Dolphins blow that perfect season they have going....

Is there anyone besides me that has caught the irony of the possibility of the Pats goin undefeated this year, while there's the possibility of the LAST team doing it going without a win?

Patroits are the absolute rulers of the sport and shall cover tonights  
guns.gif
 24 1/2 point spread.

Went to the Bucs game today...took three friends with me...the Skins turned the ball over six times and the Bucs only won 19-13 after being up 19-3 at halftime! Jeff Garcia was taken out after the second play of the game, but came back for the final 2 drives.

7-4 and playoff bound.

It ain't easy being a Packer fan in the land of Cowboys... going out to see this one in public... yessir...

beerchug.gif

Could be worse, you could lose to the Dolphins.  I'd hate to see the Dolphins blow that perfect season they have going....

Is there anyone besides me that has caught the irony of the possibility of the Pats goin undefeated this year, while there's the possibility of the LAST team doing it going without a win?
That's all we hear on the radio and the sports segment of the news down here. What we're hoping for is that they (PATS) decided to bench their starters after the first series after they have clinched HFA throughout the playoffs. Chances are they take a loss or 2 in their final 2 games.

Gawd I hope the Fins don't go winless.
please.gif

I'm hearing many people say the Steelers will be the team to end the Pats winstreak. We'll see.

Back