This should be illegal

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Its no wonder the common fan will never be able to go see there team in the superbowl. Its all about fairweather rich fans. There are so few tickets available to the public, this is what happens.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Bowl-Tickets-Dolphins-Stadium-50-Yd-Lin-Lwr-Lvl_W0QQitemZ160080261869QQihZ006QQcateg

oryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">Fleabay superbowl tickets</a>

1 bid of 12.5k for a pair of tickets...........and the reserve still not met.

It should be illegal!
But I don't think anyone in their right mind would put out that kind money unless it was an even handoff and even if they did, they are out of their minds.

wow.gif

If they have a bussiness as a ticket brooker, then its legal. But do you believe they claim all there profits for taxes. I think it should be stopped also.
A guy I work with made tens of thousand extra last year selling his sox, and 4 football season tix. Colts and Saints & 2 other teams. I know this jag is not paying the taxes. But I wont be the one to tell taxman. They will get wise someday and track tic sales on Stubhub and fleabay.

There are some on Stub Hub for for over 1/2 million $ for 1 (one) ticket. It is for a suite that seets 4.

Back