Official NFL Smack thread!!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
So where is the NFL smack thread this year!! ??

Patriots have been on a suk roll as of latelty.
They cant seam to get ahead no matter what!

Aaron Rogers is putting on a clinic today. He is the best QB in the league this year!

1:20 left in the 4th quarter, can the pats pull it off!

?? ??

Smack thread? The Griefs lost to Miami! And not in a nail-biter like the Donkeys.... A flippin' blow-out: 31-3! :banghead:

I don't watch football but could use a free post for the counter

Miami Dolphins going all the way this year :laugh:

I don't even get to hardly ever see my cowgirls down here so I really don't have a clue as to how they are doing this year.

Well is this time now, Pats Lost!

new look 025 (Small).jpg

new look 026 (Small).jpg

Pretty happy with the Packers these days. I have tickets to the December 10 Packer-Oakland game. Hope the winning streak continues! :-)

Cowboys won!!! Broncos won!!! Broncos win in Oalkand, it does not get any better than that. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LMFAO

i have two favorite teams in the NFL.... whoever beats dallas...(ugh) and pittsburgh...(go ravens!!) yeaaa!!!

i have two favorite teams in the NFL.... whoever beats dallas...(ugh) and pittsburgh...(go ravens!!) yeaaa!!!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/157445-where-colts-fans.html

Yeah the patriots are sucking the big D :banana:

Its a good day if the cowboys or pats lose. Even better day if they both loose. An amazing week if they both lose and the Eagles and Steelers win :laugh:

Hey, hey, hey......You 2 watch it with the Cowboys stuff. :watching:

I hear ya Chris. I a Washington Deadskins fan and whoever is playing the Cowboys that day fan (sorry B.o.B but the Cowgirls suck and I hope they lose every game :)). My #2 team used to be the Ravens but now that I live in Houston I got to say its the Texans, but the Ravens are #3.

I hear ya Chris. I a Washington Deadskins fan and whoever is playing the Cowboys that day fan (sorry B.o.B but the Cowgirls suck and I hope they lose every game :)). My #2 team used to be the Ravens but now that I live in Houston I got to say its the Texans, but the Ravens are #3.

Don't be such a hatertot :poke:

Go Rams!!!!!! They kickin azz!!!! 7-1!!!! Hell yeah!!!!!

Oh, its 1-7?

Really?

well. . . damn

Sorry bout that . . .

everyone else, continue on . . .

Back