stretched... have I missed something here

For my busa,I would have it no other way.I never was very good at turning anyways
face7.gif
the bike above... "tasty"!

I have owned MANY bikes from 600 to my Turbo Busa and all kinds in between. I currently own 4 bikes now.
If I want twisty I get on the 1000. Track time on the Busa and my stretch is a must. When the bike was set up at 60" I was going across the traps at 157 with the front tire still trying to come up...no fun!

As for bolt on extensions they have their place in bike world just not big HP bikes.

I prefer my bike extended for functionality at the track and look. I also have a second chain to where I can pull the tire up to 60" when wanted. Takes me about 20 minutes from start to finish.

BUSA1.jpg

mikeonbike1962 I'm new to the stretch world but have always liked them. I just got my bike back lastweek from being stretched out. I would have to agree with dolilind on his reply. I have put a few hundred on mine since the mods and really haven't noticed much to any difference yet on my normal riding habits.

dolilind glad to hear that their is hope for me riding at the up coming spring bash with my stretch.

post_11_35243_023__800x600__1_.jpg

Wow, some of you need to hook up with Guy and get some Chain Guards on those stretched bikes.

anyone have any pictures of a 4 inch extension?
rock.gif
im buying the extensions soon and i want to see what 4 inches look like. i think the extenders are 4-8 inches. but im only going 4.

189089264133_0_0busa1.jpg

I still find the stretched Busa thing a crime against nature and all that is holy.

BUT

The world would be really boring if we all liked the same things... So I just kinda go
rock.gif
When I See one, and move on. Functional stretch for the track I don't mind as much as the Over done Stretch with the fatty Rear tire... The Poor Busa's always look like they are in pain.
crazy.gif

As for Busa Hillclimbs, Google is an interesting tool sometimes....

Here's a 4" stretch. It helped a lot to limit the wheelies on my turbo bike and it felt a bit more stable at high speed. Anything longer than 4" over I really started to notice in the corners, it would still turn but it took a little more effort.

DSC03822.jpg

DSC03816.jpg

just porkies (441), nothing special, just a bunch of old farts on cruisers. It's near my house, so It's my hangout. If you guys at "old town" came out before my bedtime, I'd show up there on the busa! Problem is by the time I'm counting sheep (or making them nervous!), the sportbike crowd is just kicking in.

mike

I've been to old town once. I don't live in Kissimmee. I'm around Curry Ford and Goldenrod. I may ride east on Lake Underhill tonight though to Hooter's.
cool.gif

if I was to do a hooters it'd be casselberry (if that's still happining?). or the 436 area steak & shake if that's still a hangout. But, proabably stay around home at porkies and get a little seat time in.

Back