Looking for some help stretching in Tampa Fl.

Darius

Registered
Hi guys.
Heres the deal I am down in tampa in an attept to escape the cold..thats not working out so well but besides the point!

Ive stretched many a bike, but being far away from my home and shop I dont have the shop/tools available to me for the job. I just picked up a like new 03 so made the trade, I have all my parts but need a hand from someone with the space and tools (chain breaker, stands etc) to give me a hand/time getting the swingarm on this bike. Any suggestions on who the stretch guru around here is would be appreciated. If I have to Ill pay a local shop to do the work as long as they are experienced (again suggestions on a shop?), Or if you have the tools Ill teach you.
thanks for any info guys!
D

I have experience doing this and have all the tools.....Fly me down and I'll help you out! Seriously......I am out of work and have a place near tampa.....

thanks guys, doubt I transport it that far and have to wait on it, my trailer is the rv so Id have to pick up and move if I go that route. If I dont find something local Ill just wait and do it when I go back to the midwest and have my shop.

Best bet may be to buy a stretched arm, then when you get home stretch your stock arm and sell it for whatever the new one costs (or atleast close to it anyway). Zero downtime and a way to recoup your investment!!

Yeah, I have a new stretched arm sitting here on the floor, chain, brake bar, kickstand, etc, I have all the parts in hand. If I had a place to borrow to do the work here I would, and if not I guess Ill wait till I get home.

Back