Stretch and Slam

crawler

Registered
Hey boys and girls.

I'm making some changes to the bike getting it ready to race a bit.
I already have all my parts except my adjustable links and my strap.

The bike is stup with roaring ext set about 7 1/2" out, middle hole on dogbones, heavy duty spring, lowering clamp in front, ek zzz chain, 46 tooth PMP Sprocket.

The bike has been setup for daily rider and cruiser, rolling burnouts, and general fun.

Plan to shorten the wheelbase add some soupys adjustables and a strap in the front.

How far extended can it be run, while slamming the rear and not have rub issues?

Also pics are always appreciated. Pics need to be of K8 or K9 and would like to see some prfile shots of 2-3-4" over especially

I missed a key I guess. I meant to type.

"The bike is setup with roaring ext set about 7 1/2" out, middle hole on dogbones, heavy duty spring, lowering clamp in front, ek zzz chain, 46 tooth PMP Sprocket."

In other words its currently stretched for "show" and I want to bring it in for more "go"

So I want to get the wheelbase setup to be able to tuck the rear tire, but not so long as to rub.

Thanks,
SMD

Would think 4 1/2" or 5" would be max for stretched and slammed look. I went 4 1/2" on my Gen 1 for a total wheelbase of 62".

Back