Well I did it finally Stretched and Slammed

ThumbsUp.gif
bowdown.gif

Cool beans dude! That beast should be a kick in the arse on the track. Keep us posted on how you do!

looks good man
beerchug.gif

you are going to have a tough time getting traction at that wheelbase and the stock shock.

you are going to have a tough time getting traction at that wheelbase and the stock shock.
Drop the rear preload as much as you can get away with (clearance).
Increase rebound damping all the way hard.
Leave compression damping about mid-way (stock).
Drop tire pressure to about 21 with a Shinko, or about 17 with stock tire.
Start with a launch RPM of around 4k.
Enjoy the ride as you go through traps at 150+ mph!

Will do
thumb_up.gif

Are your extension from All things chrome, in the package deal you get the extensions, brake line, and chain. I would like to know what you think about them as I plan to buy these monday. Thanks

My Bike is stretched and slammed PICS
I like it! it looks mean, i rode it, it still turns, went 1.5" down and 8" extended, i will be taking it to the track this weekend coming for the Canadian Streetbike Shootout pics to follow as well, we'll see what i can run 1/4 mile :please:

Are your extension from All things chrome, in the package deal you get the extensions, brake line, and chain. I would like to know what you think about them as I plan to buy these monday. Thanks

It looks like them, I have the same ones. I love mine. The only problem is my break line was about 4-5 inches tooooooo long. I talked to ATC and they said thats all that comes with that kit, so I will have to order one from somewhere else once it gets cold.

I would do right opposite. Soften your rebound so you stay "loaded".

Back