Finally got my new ride!!!! WOW!!!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Hey All:

I finally got my new 08 blue/black hayabusa! Awesome machine! Feels like a slightly wider and longer 2002 gsxr 1000. Nimble for the weight. I don't remember the old busa feeling like this. Also to top it off, I got 50 mpg running 65mph-85mph from Winchester to Va Beach. Went 210.6 miles and put in 4.19 gallons of fuel. Rode the rest of the way home with 260.8 miles on it today. A 4 hour ride, seat isn't bad but could be better. I will post pics. soon!!! Will share more with you later, I stopped at a friends house to show him the new ride.

Wow! Congrats! Thats some dang good gas mileage. On my K8 I am only getting about 130 miles before the low fuel light comes on. I don't know whats up with that.
guns.gif

Hey All:

I finally got my new 08 blue/black hayabusa! Awesome machine! Feels like a slightly wider and longer 2002 gsxr 1000. Nimble for the weight. I don't remember the old busa feeling like this. Also to top it off, I got 50 mpg running 65mph-85mph from Winchester to Va Beach. Went 210.6 miles and put in 4.19 gallons of fuel. Rode the rest of the way home with 260.8 miles on it today. A 4 hour ride, seat isn't bad but could be better. I will post pics. soon!!! Will share more with you later, I stopped at a friends house to show him the new ride.
Ya I got 50 mpg too. I cant harley believe it. I'm going to try it again and see what gives. K8 orng and blk. Also congradulations on the new ride its a hoot...

Congrats on the new ride.

Boy Howdy, that's some killer mileage. I am only getting low 30's.

Congrats!! Where did you buy? I have been trying to call Romney and can't get an answer.

Again...congrats!!!!

Congrats on the new ride!
thumb_up.gif
Wish the weather here in NJ would warm up a little more so I could put a few miles on mine!

Back