Well I did it finally Stretched and Slammed

Tybalt71

Registered
My Bike is stretched and slammed PICS
I like it! it looks mean, i rode it, it still turns, went 1.5" down and 8" extended, i will be taking it to the track this weekend coming for the Canadian Streetbike Shootout pics to follow as well, we'll see what i can run 1/4 mile
please.gif

n597755194_3736956_3419.jpg

Sweet!
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif
The sticker on the swingarm can be distracting though.
whistling.gif

Txs Guys,
beerchug.gif
and a special shout out to William @ RACEREADY who got me my inner panels rushed to make sure the bike was ready to go for the major event. Txs Bro

I like it! it looks mean, i rode it, it still turns, went 1.5" down and 8" extended, i will be taking it to the track this weekend coming for the Canadian Streetbike Shootout pics to follow as well, we'll see what i can run 1/4 mile
please.gif
looks great man
thumb_up.gif
........ but too me something doesnt look right with your extentions, they amost look LOOSE or bent up a little?...... maybe just the angle of the pic, but maybe check it out just incase
dunno.gif
....... LOOKS AWSOME THOUGH BRO GOOD JOB
ThumbsUp.gif

please.gif
looks great man
thumb_up.gif
........ but too me something doesnt look right with your extentions, they amost look LOOSE or bent up a little?...... maybe just the angle of the pic, but maybe check it out just incase
dunno.gif
....... LOOKS AWSOME THOUGH BRO GOOD JOB
ThumbsUp.gif
i was thinking the same thing about the extentions
rock.gif

looks great. i like it lots. black is good. as a friend of mine always says. "there's black and there's ugly" sweet.

Back