StreetShark's Hayabusa

Some more details that I finished up today. Swapped out the crappy hardware store steel bolts for some titanium bits.

IMG_9661.jpg

IMG_9662.jpg

IMG_9666.jpg

Some more details that I finished up today. Swapped out the crappy hardware store steel bolts for some titanium bits.

View attachment 1647559
View attachment 1647560
View attachment 1647561
Hi. You do not need Ti bolts in low stress parts you can use aluminum. I have a Ti chane you would think that it would be the strongest as it has the highest tensile strength but they do brake in drag racing. Just ask DME. I also have aluminum bolts in my motor. I use them on the oil sprayers and the M6 bolts on the cases. I also have some plastic bolts and nuts too.

Hi. So are you going to make CF drilled wheel bearing spacers? If you do I would like you to make me one for my new Marvic front wheel that I bought from DME.
I thought we've talked about this before? I do have an interest in doing this at some point, but I am not ready right now to do this. I have too many other projects in the works right now to focus on that.

I don't think I've said much about it here but I recently picked up a laser engraving machine for a side business. I finally got everything set up last night and ran my first product out of my personal machine and thought I would share it here since it's relevant to my account/carbon fiber business.

IMG_9708.jpg

IMG_9709b.jpg

I do have quite a few years of experience doing this work for the company I used to work for. I've been out of it for about 4 years now but decided to get my own this time. I love doing this stuff and if anyone has any cool ideas or even if you just want your name engraved on something let me know!

View attachment 1649295
I'd love to get a Galvo system at some point. Maybe if I make enough money with my CO2 setup I'll go that route.

I've worked with laser engraving systems quite a while and have used CO2 and Fiber lasers.

This is what I have currently
vls675-right-closed-blue.jpg

Back