Streetfighter Turbo Hayabusa

eliminator

Registered
Hi, just finished my project. The dyno was last year, at 38 degree outside air temp, now i added an air cooler, max pressure is 0.8 bar. All work is done by myself.

Regards Lutz

14191375wh.jpg

14191376nh.jpg

14191377pv.jpg

14191378km.jpg

14191379qn.jpg

14191380nd.jpg

14191381dj.jpg

14191382ud.jpg

14191383wv.jpg

14191384pu.jpg

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Welcome, very nice build! I bet that thing will scoot down the road.

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Reminds me of the Ghost Rider. The exhaust looks restrictive. What did it make on the Dyno ?

eliminator

Registered
Hi Robert, with downpipe only is the same output as with street legal exhaust. Without intercoller at 38° celsius airtemp and .8 bar max pressure its 271 hp. Regards Lutz

OZZYBUSA

Registered
Really nice display of skills in building a busa right through to the finished product....excellent work my friend! :thumbsup:

Looking over your bikes pictures brings back fond memories of Ghost Riders 499HP naked.......and popping wheelies at more than 175 mph.....

I'm sure you will get a lot of thumbs up from many people lucky enough to see you riding around .......:bowdown:

eliminator

Registered
Hi, thanks for your comments. Its a pleasure to drive round the houses. It´s actually for sale, because the next project is very expensive.
Regards Lutz

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Love the front end design! That's the hardest thing to nail with a streetfighter busa! You nailed it!

brumanchu

Registered
Wow, nice all the way around! I love the plastics work on the underbelly, really ties the bike together with the front end and the tail sections.
Very skillful.

1busa

Registered
Really nice :thumbsup: Super clean set up, you should have the exhaust and pipes ceramic coated black to finish off the look

eliminator

Registered
@isiahstites, its a standard 90° Silicone tube from Turbocentrum Berlin.
@Postal, when my pampers are really top leveled during the ride,this bottle allows me to drive securely home.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jspence