StreetShark's Hayabusa

Falkonworks

Registered
Just starting a thread to post photos/mods as I work on them.

Picked up my Busa in July 2019.

Current mods list:
Power Commander V
Brock's full exhaust
Roaring Toyz swingarm extensions
Puig windscreen

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

Just starting a thread to post photos/mods as I work on them.

Picked up my Busa in July 2019.

Current mods list:
Power Commander V
Brock's full exhaust
Roaring Toyz swingarm extensions
Puig windscreen

View attachment 1593792

View attachment 1593793

View attachment 1593794

View attachment 1593795

View attachment 1593796

View attachment 1593797

View attachment 1593798
Think your bike is the same color as @c10. Killer shots man, when my bike is back together can I fly you to NY to do glamour shots of mine?

Those look like magazine shots they are that good, lovely bike.

Thanks! I used to travel around a lot and take photos of cars for people and do car show coverage and what not. I mainly just do it for myself now and not really even that often but I just can’t accept phone photos of my stuff anymore haha

To add pics later? You can only edit (add) something within a short time after original post. No need to reserve a slot.

Damnit, I didn’t realize that. I assumed it was like my old car forums. I used to be able to edit my original first post and keep it updated with the most current setup and then the first couple posts would be dedicated to different mod types.

Nice , are you going to drag race it , with that longer arm ?

This bike is my new daily so I mainly ride it about 50 miles a day to work/store. I do enjoy racing it in Mexico though. I also have a GSX-R 750 that I’m going to do some track days with this year. I plan on doing Blackhawk Farms and Road America this year.

Nice bike but your time is running to fast July 19 ? :thumbsup:

Lol I must’ve just not been paying that much attention to what I typed. And now I can’t edit *facepalm* I screwed this whole post up

Back