strand #2...Rob's crash(ozz)

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Just got off the phone with Rob and he advises that on Friday night he was entering his mobile home park on his '08 in the dark when an idiot in a cage was speeding out of the park toward him (Rob just made a right turn onto that road). Rob steered to the right to avoid the jerk just as his front wheel hit a speedbump (probably 10-15 mph)...the bike stoped and he went over the bars onto the deck. He says for some reason he didn't let go of his left clipon soon enough so he twisted his wrist when leaving the bike (stuntah move). The bike skidded onto its side with footpeg, fairing, brake lever scrapes. It idled on its side for about 10 seconds before he could turn it off.
He had full gear on....no other significant injuries.
Idiot left the scene.
He's gonna fix the bike out of pocket.
His computer will be back on line in a few days.

I told him, "better on a speed bump than a 70 mph sweeper" to which he agreed!

Raydog

why would the tip over sensor not kick in?

glad he is mostly ok.

:beerchug: Glad it wasn't too bad. I hope he remembers what that car looked like :whistle:

Dang, I wonder if it was a neighbor. Sorry the hear the bad news but I'm glad it didn't turn out worse.

That is better than I was expecting, somehow I was fearing much worse. I'm glad he is OK and it doesn't sound like the Busa suffered too badly.

Good to hear it was,nt that bad. I expected worse. Well if it fell on the left side I got a matching set of right side damaged fairings for you :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back