Storm that started over my house tonight

In that second picture there is a little black dot, that is an airplane....
Airplane Where
rock.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Pfft. He needs to clean his display!
laugh.gif

OK here is a snippit of the same pic but just the area with the plane showing....

plane.jpg

I can still remember driving home from work out here in the western part of the state and seeing something real simular to that back east. That will be nine years ago in a few days. Yall be careful over there.

I woke up to another hail storm about midnight last night. The largest was about 1.25". Completely covered the ground. This morning the driveway was covered in leaves it beat off the trees.

It was a wild night for storms.....There was softball size hail in the KC metro area last night....

We had an estimated 7 tornados blocks north of me. Several areas hit in Kansas City overnight.

Cap,
 Not trying to jack your thread at all.  Just have a decent shot of a wall cloud I thought you guys might find interesting.  This was taken 4 years ago with a cheap digital camera then I used photoshop and "stitched" 4 pictures together.

The small white box on the left is an 80' double wide trailer.

Don

wall.jpg

I got home from the club here in NW Arkansas @ 0235. Clear skies and a little windy. When I woke up this morning, trees, limbs and power lines down everywhere. Thankfully none at my house.

Don

Hope everyone is ok and prayers sent for the ones tha have been affected. Storms in the Midwest are vicious acts of mother nature and you some times cannot run or hide from them like other storms.

Back