Storage for my Busa...aaaggghhhh

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Frustrated , no good storage for my Busa.Had it at a buddy`s house,45 minute drive thou. Now its closer (another friend) but its not great,to small,non locking garage. I text him,call him,no answer. I wanted to ride today for the first time in a long time. Freakin` cold out but I was gung ho. Got out the electric jacket and other warm gear. No ride for Rubb.
I miss my house.:banghead::redface: where`s that crying emoticon when I need it.
I will try again tomorrow.
RSD.

I don’t think I could live where I had to store bikes during winter. There are several places I’ve toured thru in N Idaho and NW Montana that I absolutely love but they’re heavily covered in snow during winter. I think I may have found finally found a good compromise living in the Sierra foothills.

uh wuzza you kidding guy - grin
CA ? sure, certainly very very nice to live .
so invite more than, i suppose, 1/4 of all us people (from snowy regions) to live with you in CA and you won´t do one step without clashing with an other person and so on - loooool -

at r.s.d.
oh YES - I fully understand you - not having a 24/7 available bike storage is mega annoying
when , even when it's freezing bitter cold outside but the sun and blue sky lure you but there's no chance to have a ride on the bike because the storage is locked - damn !
my sympathy you have

Red that rocks. Rub i used to feel your pain. Got a bike stolen off my front porch walk years ago.

Hayabusa Safari van.jpg

#AstroSafariVan ~ #HotRodRescueVan ~ #Works4Me ~ #THEoRg *

Back