Todays fun letter from the other teams lawyer

Just got a phone call from my insurance guy, collision,comp etc on my truck ends at midnight. :rofl:

I can continue to drive it with basic insurance (covers other vehicles and drivers,just not me) till Sept. 9th. I should be fine on the Busa thou,all the Pacific North West guys know the rainy season doesn't start till Sept.10th. :laugh:

I'd write a suicide note:grim:,but there's nobody to adress it to... my fuggin' dog can't read.:laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Busa insurance expires soon too.

Rubb on the bus. Can you picture it.:rofl:

Public transportation,with my personality...I'm bound to kill someone. :laugh:

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Ok, Rubb, kidding aside, let's be serious for a moment. One COULD look at your post above and consider that a suicide iteration. That's not a joke and I find ZERO humor in it.

You may feel today that the whole world is crapping in your catbox, But I'm here to tell you this: THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY, AND THE NEXT DAY. As long as you are breathing, you are better than the alternative. If you need to talk to someone, there are plenty of people here who have been EXACTLY in your shoes at one time or another, plus free professionals that offer counseling.

Sit down, and BREATHE. PLEASE. I would hate to think, that I saw the above and didn't say anything.

I don't know Canadian law so I am just putting this out there as food for thought. If that house is free and clear, any number of attorneys would work with you by securing an interest in that house, and representing you knowing full well that when the house will be sold, which they will force to happen, then they get paid. It's as good as money in the bank for them.

Oh and P.S. An attorney can get an injunction against all of the above happening until it goes before a judge. Rubb. You can do nothing and as I discussed with you there is value in that to. But to put you on the street is pretty sucky way to live.

Ok, Rubb, kidding aside, let's be serious for a moment. One COULD look at your post above and consider that a suicide iteration. That's not a joke and I find ZERO humor in it.

You may feel today that the whole world is crapping in your catbox, But I'm here to tell you this: THE SUN WILL COME UP TOMORROW, AND THE NEXT DAY, AND THE NEXT DAY. As long as you are breathing, you are better than the alternative. If you need to talk to someone, there are plenty of people here who have been EXACTLY in your shoes at one time or another, plus free professionals that offer counseling.

Sit down, and BREATHE. PLEASE. I would hate to think, that I saw the above and didn't say anything.

I'm just venting to my Org brothers.Trying to get some laughs. None of my friends around here have called. Not one. They can swallow whatever version of events they choose thats entirely up to them.I have not been a perfect person thru this deal,but I rarely appologise. Have no relationship with family except hers...:laugh: Thats done forever,my choice and theirs I would expect.I have my daughter,but I will not trouble her with this nasty krap.My son and I have not talked since his 16 birthday,he's 24 now. There is nothing funnier than true events thou. The BBQ,the utilities,vehicle insurance,lawyer letters,couple other things I cant say on the internet...all in a matter of hours,you couldn't write a sit-com much better than this shi7. Its almost the end of the business day,I should be good for no more bad news today. :thumbsup:

Probably Not (Unfortunately).:bomb: I believe that the nozzles are just different. Depending on the Burner...

Come to Tennessee. We have year round mountain twisties, a good job market, no state income tax, and hot chicks, most of them decent human beings. Good food too. We are a free state, class 3 weapons, and shooting ranges. Good BBQ, and no Katrina refugees in the east. Good schools too.

Andy, I've been silent on this thread because I don't ever pry into people's business. I just want to speak up now though and tell you that I am hoping for the best for you brother, and I mean it. I will be praying that God does something good for you through all of this, I don't know what it is, and I don't even know if you believe in God, but I do, and He has helped me out more times than I can count through sickness, deaths in my family, financial crisis, and addictions, to name a few. I'm not trying to get all religious on ya man, I just know that sometimes life gets really hard and we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Please keep in touch with us here, on the org, your friends. You have brought a lot of laughs here lately, and I have known you for a few years now. Peace to you my friend, and I hope that the smoke clears soon (not from your burn-outs) and you can see some clear direction forward soon.

Your friend,

Tom.

The great philosopher, Jerry Reed, on marriage........
Reed -- She Got The Goldmine (I Got The Shaft) - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy, I've been silent on this thread because I don't ever pry into people's business. I just want to speak up now though and tell you that I am hoping for the best for you brother, and I mean it. I will be praying that God does something good for you through all of this, I don't know what it is, and I don't even know if you believe in God, but I do, and He has helped me out more times than I can count through sickness, deaths in my family, financial crisis, and addictions, to name a few. I'm not trying to get all religious on ya man, I just know that sometimes life gets really hard and we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Please keep in touch with us here, on the org, your friends. You have brought a lot of laughs here lately, and I have known you for a few years now. Peace to you my friend, and I hope that the smoke clears soon (not from your burn-outs) and you can see some clear direction forward soon.

Your friend,

Tom.

..............:bowdown:

Thanks guys,all of you. Tom,very kind words. Thank you.

Call a lawyer tomorrow. If the house is paid free and clear, they will work with you on that. She should pay alimony and keep the deposits for utilities in place. Move fast or you will probably be sitting in the dark, literally. And I will say this again, get a female lawyer. They are allowed to be a Beotch, a professional one!

Rub man i love the humour but i seriously hope you are taking some huge steps to protect yourself from her hatchet attorney. I dont know laws up there in duh duh land but from what you are saying seems duh duh is crappy as heel for men. Is canada a fault country ? Meaning if you screwed up and caused this she can take you to the cleaners. Or vice versa. Or is it no fault where everything is split 50/50 period.

Back