Trading in the Busa for a Can-am Spyder

(newmill @ Jun. 20 2007,15:40) Nah. Had a wreck at the track....suffering from a concussion still  
tounge.gif

Upside to it tho...got stradled by a fine young redhead with skills (female)  
biggrin.gif
thanks for pointing out that it was female...
rock.gif

I was worried.
tounge.gif

Rubb.

tounge.gif

I sat on one in Red Deer, they are actually pretty cool. To corner though you have to forget you ever rode a bike, they are more like a quad or sled. (Thats apparently 4 wheeler and snowmobile to you yankees)

I don't ever see myself getting one, but you never know. I feel pretty old tday after 8 hours on the time machine.

JUST SAY "NO"....THEN SAY "NO" AGAIN, .................AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE SAY "NO"................. ONE MORE TIME !!!!!!

YOU SICK PUPPIES !!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

You just sit straight up point the thing and it goes where you point it. You can hang off and or lean as much as you want the thing just goes where it is pointed. The leaning into corners is useless. The amount of stability control they put into it is made so you can be completely not in tune with the machine and still look like you know what you are doing. So yeah, anybody that can work a clutch could ride the thing. The linked brakes are a beotch to get used to though, there is no lever on the right grip, you just grab air...

Back