Traded for a Gold Wing?

Suijuris

Registered
Went into my local dealership in San Antonio yesterday, and what did I see? A Silver/ Blue 06 Busa in the used lot!! THinking it was someones, and not for sale, I went in to inquire if I could sit on it. Why? It had a Tobin, and Helibars. Low and behold-- I was told that the seller TRADED IT FOR A GOLD WING!!! All well- I figured-- guess he was having back issues or somethin. NO-- HE had a girlfriend who (as they told me) had a say in what he rode. WTF??
Don't know what else to say-- temp insanity?

SHOCKED.gif

sounds like he needed a goldwing if his girlfriend thinks for him. busa's aren't for wimpy men

(rockadaous @ Feb. 18 2007,09:50) sounds like he needed a goldwing if his girlfriend thinks for him. busa's aren't for wimpy men
Well said..
wink.gif

I was going to comment, then figured all I could do is get in trouble with this one. Lets just say he's
zzwhip.gif

I met a girl and we went for a 2 month...and she ask me to get rid of the busa...its too dangerous...so, I got rid of her...
all_coholic.gif

Now, I would never trade the Busa for the Goldwing, but some of us spend most of our riding time 2 up with our significant other, and not because we are wipped, but because that's how we enjoy spending our time together.

Try as you might, you'll never convince the person on the rear seat the Busa is the BEST option for a day of 2 up riding.

(mzrsq @ Feb. 18 2007,12:04) Now, I would never trade the Busa for the Goldwing, but some of us spend most of our riding time 2 up with our significant other, and not because we are wipped, but because that's how we enjoy spending our time together.

Try as you might, you'll never convince the person on the rear seat the Busa is the BEST option for a day of 2 up riding.
true. the goldwing for the rear person is the best way to go. However. If I have a busa all ready. Goldwing would have to be parked on the other side of the garage
laugh.gif

Great two-up "road-sofa" the Wing. How old do you need to be
"between the ears" for it to appeal as an "only bike."

My partner had to go with two bikes! He told the wife that they wouldn't give him enough cash, on the trade in. So, he convinced the wife that it was in their best interest to have one of each! Can you believe she's not blonde! He has a busa and the Gold Wing, the best of both worlds!
bowdown.gif

Back