Stomach Aches...

I am NOT a Doctor, But I Did Stay at a Holiday Inn Express..............
laugh.gif

Seriously though, Stop FU..... Around and GO SEE A REAL DOCTOR !!!!!  The Chest Pain thing is NOTHING TO MESS AROUND WITH !!!!

deadhorse.gif

......Cuz if you dont see your doctor it will only get worse. See your doctor before it gets worse. It sounds like ya have something going on there guy.

If you dont drink alot of alcohol, it sounds like an ulcer. Do you get a lot of heart burn? Maby its your diet. Appendix? Im not sure, go see your doctor.
Im 44 years old and i have things going on with me like  when i wake up i ache all over, maby i need a new bed or im just getting old. It sucks to get old.
you are getting old!!
laugh.gif

If you dont drink alot of alcohol, it sounds like an ulcer. Do you get a lot of heart burn? Maby its your diet. Appendix? Im not sure, go see your doctor.
Im 44 years old and i have things going on with me like  when i wake up i ache all over, maby i need a new bed or im just getting old. It sucks to get old.
you are getting old!!
laugh.gif
LOL, YA, I think im getting older and wiser, go to bed son.

I have a few ideas, and this may be long-winded, but here goes:

First of all, I don't know your age, but the most concerning symptom you have is the exertion-induced chest pains, shortness of breath, and dizziness. This would suggest that there is restricted blood flow/oxygenation to your heart and/or your brain. This could be caused by blockage of the arteries to your heart and/or brain. It could also be caused by undiagnosed high blood pressure. On rare occasions it could be caused by Prinzmetals Angina (spasms of the coronary arteries that temporarily block blood flow, usually caused by exercise or stress) that is self-limiting, or hemiplegic miagraine headaches (may or may not present with acutal headache pain, but essentially causes dizziness due to spasms of arteries in brain.) These symptoms are the ones that you really need to have checked out.

As far as the stomach pain, I'm not sure if you are actually having the epigastric (actual stomach pain) or if you are having abdominal pain. GERD could be a factor and proton pump inhibitors would be indicated (Prilosec, Pepcid, etc.) If you do have ulcers, it could be caused by a bacteria called h. pylori which causes the ulcer. This would need to be treated with antibiotics. The antacids would cause temporary relief, but to permanently remedy this, you would have to kill the bacteria with the antibiotics. Severe stomach pain after eating, bloating, heartburn are all common symptoms. Also, you may notice that food and drinks do not taste good as well.

In addition to the stomach pain, consider if you still have your appendix and/or gallbladder. Appendicitis will usually present with pain in your right lower side and will often present with fever as well (due to infection). Since you mentioned pain after eating at Mickey D's in general, this may indicate cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder). Bile is an emulsifier of fats (breaks them down so they can be digested) and is secreted by the liver into the bile duct and is stored in the gallbladder. When you eat a meal high in fat or oils, bile is released in order to break those oil and fats down. Bile contains salt and other minerals, and can often become stones in the gallbladder. When you eat a meal with high fat content, the gallbladder will spasm in order to send the bile into the small intestine for digestion. If the bile is in stone form, it may not be able to exit the gallbladder and the spasms can cause severe pain. Sorry for such a long explanation.

IBS can be caused by a number of things, and IBS usually involves severe abdominal cramping, constipation and/or diarrhea, as well as nausea, vomiting and fever. You may also have some blood loss in your stool as well. They can test you for these things at the hospital.

My advice: if you experience the chest pains, dizziness, and shortness of breath, you need to call 9-1-1 as this may be related to the heart and brain. Otherwise, you need to see a physician to have an evaluation. If you cannot afford to go to a regular physician, you need to go to an emergency room and see a doc there. At least in the emergency room, they will perform all of the appropriate tests in order to try and pinpoint why you are having the issues you are having. Don't be alarmed about all of the things I've listed; I've just tried to think of everything I could think of that could possibly cause some of the symptoms you've described. Good luck, and go see a doc!!!!

you are getting old!!
laugh.gif
LOL, YA, I think im getting older and wiser, go to bed son.
yah... 51 here and i still can ride that busa all day!!!
thumb_up.gif

The chest pains are not constant, not even BAD really...i just (even when i'm NOT exercising) just sitting there...

Its hard to explain, when i'm just sitting there (not even exercising) my chest (toward the center) will feel funny and my head will become REALLY light (but just for a couple of seconds. Its really weird.)

But i've done track, basketball, all of those things just fine and never had a problem, (track practice was VERY difficult for everyone) so its not like i have problems exercising physically.

Damn dude, go to the doctor ASAP. Nobody can diagnose you here, even if we had a doctor here.

Dude, severe stress can manifest itself into severe stomach and chest pain especially at a young age, trust me on this one. Go see a Doctor asap and make sure you ask him about your new upcoming career as a possible cause also.

Dude, severe stress can manifest itself into severe stomach and chest pain especially at a young age, trust me on this one.  Go see a Doctor asap and make sure you ask him about your new upcoming career as a possible cause also.
I never thought of that!
SHOCKED.gif
I am stressing about my law-enforcement carreer a little...holy shid, GREAT point!
bowdown.gif

I never even THOUGHT of that until you brought it up...thanks bro.
thumb_up.gif

Back