Stomach Aches...

motogp08

Registered
Hey, i was just wondering...has anyone here gotten severe stomach aches consistantly for a long period of time?

I've had a stomache ache probably every day for the last month and a half or so...and can't figure out what it is.

It intensifies when riding in a vehicle, eating certain foods (like breakfast at Micky D's), and when i drink certain beverages. (I seem to do okay on water and salad, and thats about it). And just so no-one asks, going to the restroom does NOT usually help! (Which really p!sses me off)!

Anyone had experience with this, or any thoughts to what it might be?

see your Dr... sounds a bit like GIRD

what is your physical condition? overweight can make it a lot worse..

in the mean time, go to the drug store and buy some Prilosec... see if things dont feel better after about a week...

Oh, one more thing while i'm at it, do any of you get tightening feelings in your chest? It happens to me once in a while (usually after exercising), it feels like my heart tightens, and i lose a breath, and i get really light-headed for a couple of minutes...what the he11 would this be?

Thanks for any/all thoughts you provide...i'm a little worried about the stomache aches and the chest constricing, i'm going into law-enforcement and DON'T need any complications!
argue.gif

Thanks everyone! It makes me fell better to ask all of you and to vent a little.
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

GIRD can take you to your knees... will make your life pretty fricken miserable...

Look it up on the web and see if that does not start to fill the symptom list for you.. (look under GERD as well, is listed both ways)

see your Dr...  sounds a bit like GIRD    

what is your physical condition?  overweight can make it a lot worse..

in the mean time, go to the drug store and buy some Prilosec...  see if things dont feel better after about a week...
Hardly any body fat, (not athleticly in as good shape as i should be) but not bad either.

I weigh 150 for an 18 yr/old.

I've taken an Equate version of the prilosec stuff (cheaper about half price) but the same as the prilosec stuff.

Are you supposed to take the Prilosec or Equate stuff until the bottle is empty, (staying within normal dosage)?

Or just take it when needed?
rock.gif

Doctor? ulcer size of a soft ball can do that to you only know cause a really good friend had them and ooo man they were bad real bad had 2 the size of a handball and just make a doctors app man you need it

I only get the "heartburn" feel once-in-a-while, but usually it is a moderate to severe stomach ache...(i also get a LOT of gas buildup sometimes too) NOT normal buildup either, VERY painful.

What's up Moto
rock.gif
Haven't seen you around here in awhile...
beerchug.gif

As far as the belly aches ?? Stay off the cheap hooch and the all night parties young man !!!
laugh.gif

It sounds like you are on the right road with the responses posted here, so good luck little brutha...
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Have a doctor check your triglycerides and cholesterol. I'd be concerned about a blockage in your heart, bro. Don't waste any time.

--Wag--

It seems that if i keep loaded up on Tums i feel a little better no matter what i eat.

I just pray that it is something simple, i don't want anything that will hinder me getting into law-enforcement. I don't want anything that will make it harder.

PLEASSSEEEE let it be something simple and easy to fix!!!!
bowdown.gif

Have a doctor check your triglycerides and cholesterol.  I'd be concerned about a blockage in your heart, bro.  Don't waste any time.

--Wag--
Will do, i was wondering about something like that, hope to HEAVEN that its nothing like that tho...
sadnews.gif

If that were the case...what would happen if i 1. Dont see a doctor... or 2. If that is the case, is there a way to cure it?
sadnews.gif

sadnews.gif

After looking on webmd.com it looks like an ulcer because those symptoms cover pretty-much all of MY sypmtoms...i can't hunt, go fishing, motorcycling, or anything that i enjoy doing because i get to not feeling good, (life has been pretty much sh!t for about a month and a half)!!
argue.gif

The chest pain may be the product of gas trapped in your chest. IBS can be quite painful and cause gas to build in many different places in your body. Don't let these things go for too long before a visit to the Dr. One month is two weeks too long. Good luck with that.

Get your azz into a doctor, Chest pains and pains in your stomach are not normal, sounds like ulcer, but there could be more internal issues. Your digestive system is one of the first warning signs when things are not right inside.

The chest pain may be the product of gas trapped in your chest. IBS can be quite painful and cause gas to build in many different places in your body. Don't let these things go for too long before a visit to the Dr. One month is two weeks too long. Good luck with that.
Its been 1 1/2 months roughly...
wowold.gif
sadnews.gif

I don't have the funds to see the doc. yet...(can't elaborate). I'm nervous as sh!t...
sad.gif

Back